Virtual reality headset is a device which provides 3D experience while playing games, listening music and watching movies. Virtual reality headsets is been hyped by various organization including hardware and software providers and other IT companies. The major focus area of VR headsets is on games as it provides 3D environment to the players and make it more realistic experience than before. —
The major factor that drives the growth of Virtual Reality Headsets market is growing adoption of VR headset in advertising, gaming, automotive industry, growing smartphone market, and increasing technical expertise among vendors and consumers. The Virtual Reality Headsets is being used by military as well as other scientific applications to improve mental and health training programs.
Globally the market for Virtual Reality Headsets market is expected to grow at the rate of more than ~35% from 2016 to 2022.
Request for sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1714 .
Key Players for Virtual Reality Headsets Market:
Some of the major players in Global Virtual Reality Headsets Market include Sony Corporation (Japan), Samsung electronics ltd. (South Korea), HTC Corporation (Taiwan), Facebook (U.S.), Google (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Fove, Inc. (U.S.), Oculus VR, LLC (U.S.), LG Electronics, Inc. (South Korea), and Avegant Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Study Objective of Virtual Reality Headsets Market:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Virtual Reality Headsets Market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the Virtual Reality Headsets Market based on various factors- porters five force analysis, mega trend analysis, macroeconomic indicators etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by component, by application and sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Virtual Reality Headsets Market.
Segments for Virtual Reality Headsets Market:
Global Virtual Reality Headsets Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Types: Handheld, smartphone enabled, and PC-connected among others.
Segmentation by Component: Head-mounted display, stereo sound system, head motion tracking sensor, controllers, and display screen among others.
Segmentation by Application: consumer electronics, healthcare, games & entertainment, automobile, and education among others.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/virtual-reality-headsets-market .
1. Report prologue
2.2 Scope of the study
2.2.1 Research objective
2.3 Market structure
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Research process
3.2 Primary research
3.3 Secondary research
3.4 Market size estimation
3.5 Forecast model
4. Market Dynamics
4.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
5. Market factor analysis
5.1 Value chain analysis/Supply chain analysis
5.2 Porters five forces
5.2.1. Bargaining Power of suppliers
5.2.2. Bargaining Power of Customer
5.2.3. Intensity of Competitor’s
5.2.4. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.5 Threat of Substitutes
6. Global Virtual Reality Headsets Market: By Type
6.2. Market Sub-segments
6.2.2. Smartphone enabled
7. Global Virtual Reality Headsets Market, by Component
7.2. Market Sub-segments
7.2.1. Head-mounted display
7.2.2. Stereo sound
7.2.3. Head motion tracking sensor
7.2.5. Display screen
8. Global Virtual Reality Headsets Market, by Application
8.2. Market Sub-segments
8.2.1. Consumer electronics
8.2.3. Games & entertainment
9. Global Virtual Reality Headsets Market, by Region
9.1.1. North America
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
220.127.116.11. South Korea
18.104.22.168. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10. Competitive landscape
10.1.1. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.1.3. Releases/New Product launches
10.1.4. Other (Expansion/ Updates/Partnerships)
11. Company profile
11.1 Sony Corporation (Japan)
11.2 Samsung electronics ltd. (South Korea)
11.3 HTC Corporation (Taiwan)
11.4 Facebook (U.S.)
11.5 Google (U.S.)
11.6 Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
11.7 Fove, Inc. (U.S.)
11.8 Oculus VR, LLC (U.S.)
11.9 LG Electronics, Inc. (South Korea)
11.10 Avegant Corporation (U.S.)
12. MRFR Conclusion
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 183799