Market Overview —
The increasing sale of Manuka is driven by changing consumer’s preference and adoption of healthy food consumption trend. Wide application of Manuka across bakery and confectionery industries and increased production of sugar alternatives is increasing its sale in the market. The health benefits obtained from manuka backed up by its high anti-oxidant content and anti-microbial properties is also supporting its sale amongst the consumers. Increasing consumption of healthy sweeteners helping in reducing the cholesterol content has a positive impact on the Manuka market as a potential sweetener. The consumption of Manuka is found to be high in and Asia-Pacific and is evaluated to increase at a positive growth rate in various countries of Europe and North America.
The major key players in Manuka Honey Market are
• Mossops Honey (New Zealand)
• Manuka Health (New Zealand)
• Cammells Honey (New Zealand)
• Comvita Limited (New Zealand)
• Watson & Son Ltd (New Zealand)
• API Health (New Zealand)
• Wedderspoon (New Zealand)
Manuka manufacturers across various regions follow the strategy of improving their existing product as well as increasing the manufacture of organic manuka to add more value to their products to expand their business. This is one of the major factors due to which the demands of Manuka is experiencing a surge. New Zealand is amongst the dominating countries holding a major share in Manuka market and exports the product in various other countries which include U.S., China, Australia, Japan and others.
Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3112
Globally, the Manuka market share is estimated to escalate at a higher growth rate due its high nutritional profile. The honey is known to boost up the immune system thereby improving the body’s metabolic functions. The high consumption of Manuka is backed up by its fair content of essential amino-acids, vitamin B and Minerals. The rising demand for sweeteners with rich and strong flavors in the bakery and confectionery industries is supporting its sale on a global level. The nutritional value of manuka honey also has increased its demand in pharmaceutical industries due to its medicinal properties.
All these factors contribute to the calculated CAGR of 4.3% of Manuka market during 2017-2023.
Study Objectives of Manuka Honey Market
• Detail analysis of the market’s segments and sub-segments
• Value chain analysis & supply chain analysis of Manuka Honey
• Company profiling of major players in the market
• Competitive strategy analysis and mapping key stakeholders in the market
• Analysis of historical market trends and technologies along with current government regulatory requirements
• To estimate and forecast market size by Specialty Food Type, Application, Distribution Channel and Region
• To analyze key driving forces which are influencing the market
• Region level market analysis and market estimation of North America, Europe, Asia, and rest of the world (ROW) and their countries
The Global Manuka Honey Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). Asia Pacific holds a major market share followed by Europe. The high demands for Manuka from the developed countries of these regions are contributing to the positive growth of Manuka market. New Zealand, Australia, China, Germany and Spain are the major importers of Manuka. Asia-Pacific is found to be the major exporter of Manuka and exports majorly to countries of Europe and North America.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/manuka-honey-market-3112
• Application of Manuka Honey for medicinal purpose is anticipated to have a high growth during the forecast period.
• Top exporters of Manuka Honey include New Zealand, Australia, China, Germany and Spain
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 256302