The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in US (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar Photovoltaics (PV)) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in — US hydropower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis.
Inquire more about this research report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=446668 .
Hydropower Market, US, Company Profiles
• US Army Corps of Engineers
• U.S. Department of the Interior (Bureau of Reclamation)
• Pacific Gas and Electric Company
• New York Power Authority
• Grant County Public Utility District
• FirstEnergy Corp.
• Duke Energy Corporation
• DTE Electric Company
The report analyses global renewable power market, global hydropower market, US power market, US renewable power market and US hydropower market. The scope of the research includes -
• A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
• An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
• Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
• Detailed overview of the global hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
• Power market scenario in US and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
• An overview on US renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
• Detailed overview of US hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming hydro projects.
• Deal analysis of US hydropower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
• Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydropower in particular.
• Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Complete research report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/446668-hydropower-in-the-us-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2015-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles.html .
Reasons to buy
• The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
• Identify key growth and investment opportunities in US hydropower market.
• Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydropower market.
• Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
• Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
• Identify key partners and business development avenues.
• Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Name: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Address: UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ Magarpatta city, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India
Phone: +1888 391 54 41
Release ID: 105824