The — healthcare chatbots market is expected to reach USD 314.3 million by 2023 from USD 122.0 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 20.8% from 2018 to 2023. The rising Internet connectivity and adoption of smart devices and the need for virtual assistance are factors driving the market.
Download Free Healthcare Chatbots Market Research Report Now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1631653 .
Adoption of healthcare chatbots has yet to witness widespread adoption in emerging countries, where doctors and other healthcare providers are still reluctant to adopt advanced healthcare solutions. Data privacy concerns and a lack of sufficiently skilled personnel to develop healthcare chatbots are factors expected to affect market growth to a certain extent.
Target Audience for this Report:
• Healthcare IT Solution Providers
• Healthcare IT Vendors
• Healthcare IT Service Providers
• Hospitals and Physician Offices
• Diagnostic Laboratories
• Healthcare Payers
• Government Institutes
• Market Research and Consulting Firms
• Venture Capitalists and Investors
Get More Details on Healthcare Chatbots Market Research Now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=1631653 .
Europe is estimated to account for largest share of healthcare chatbots market, followed by North America. However, North America is expected to register highest CAGR during forecast period. high growth in North America can beattributed to growing number of therapy chatbots, rising adoption of smart devices, & growth in venture capital investments to developadvanced chatbots.
List of companies profiled in the report
• Your.MD (UK)
• HealthTap, Inc. (US)
• Sensely, Inc. (US)
• Buoy Health, Inc. (US)
• Infermedica (Poland)
• Babylon Healthcare Service Limited (UK)
• Baidu, Inc. (China)
• Ada Digital Health Ltd. (Germany)
• PACT Care BV (Netherlands)
• Woebot Labs, Inc. (US)
• GYANT.Com, Inc. (US)
Report provides an overview of healthcare chatbots market. It aims at estimating market size & growth potential of this market across different segments such as component, deployment model, application, end user, & region. Report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in market along with their company profiles, recent developments, & key market strategies.
Click Here for Discount on “Healthcare Chatbots Market by Component (Software, Service), Deployment Model (Cloud, On-Premise), Application (Symptom Check, Medical Assistance, Appointment Booking), End User (Patient, Healthcare Providers, Insurance Companies) - Global Forecast to 2023” at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1631653 .
Study estimates healthcare chatbots market size for 2018 and projects its demand till 2023. In primary research process, various sources from both demand-side & supply-side were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for the report.
The Objectives of this Study are as follows:
• To define, describe, and forecast the global healthcare chatbots market on basis of component, deployment model, application, end user, and region.
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges).
• To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders.
• To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
• To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies.
Name: Mr. Hrishikesh
Email: Send Email
Address: Tower B5, Office 101, Magarpatta City SEZ, Pune-411013, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 401677