The global utilities industry had total revenues of $3,333.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2012 and 2016. The electricity segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $2,358.6bn, equivalent to 70.8% of the industry's overall value. Higher wages are helping to create a consumer society and improve the quality of housing, increasing the energy demands of the average person. This will sustain growth in the industry during the foreseeable future, as will continued wider economic growth which tends to make larger demands of utility services. —
Report Source: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/utilities-global-industry-almanac-2017-2021
• Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global utilities market
• Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global utilities market
• Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players’ global operations and financial performance
• Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global utilities market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
• What was the size of the global utilities market by value in 2016?
• What will be the size of the global utilities market in 2021?
• What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global utilities market?
• How has the market performed over the last five years?
• What are the main segments that make up the global utilities market?
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1022507
The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual Henry Hub price of gas charged applied to each segment net of any applicable taxes.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1022507
Name: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Market Reports
Address: SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi
Release ID: 319344