The Hearing Centre is hosting an important public symposium on Saturday, October 19, 2013. During this event, 3 ENT doctors and an audiologist will be on hand to help everyone to learn about their ear and nose function. Everyone will also be able to find out more about Tinnitus which is also known as “Ringing in the Ear”. Other topics that will be covered during this educational symposium will be to help everyone in understanding their sinuses and how to cope with — hearing loss. Anyone who is interested in learning about these topics for their own health or those of their family members are welcome to attend.
The Hearing Centre Public Symposium Facilitators:
- Dr Kenneth Oo, Consultant ENT, Ear Nose Throat Head and Neck Surgery,
#03-02 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Dr Andrew Loy Heng Chian, Consultant ENT, The Ear Nose Throat – Head & Neck Centre,
#05-06 Mt Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Dr Jason Hwang Siew Yoong, Consultant ENT, Care Sinus Snoring ENT Centre
#03-12 Gleneagles Medical Centre,
- Indu Roy, Consultant Audiologist, The Hearing Centre Pte Ltd
The symposium hosted by The Hearing Centre will cover the following topics:
- EAR: Structure & Function.
- Tinnitus – Ringing In The Ear.
- Understanding Your Sinuses.
- Living With Hearing Loss.
The public is encouraged to attend this symposium to take advantage of the expert information they will be able to attain for themselves and their families. The event will be held in the Mount Elizabeth Orchard Seminar Room on the second floor at 3 Mount Elizabeth, Singapore 228510. Those who are interested can call The Hearing Centre at 64742216 for additional information and to register.
About The Hearing Centre Pte Ltd:
The Hearing Centre is a one-stop centre for complete hearing aids and hearing conservation services. Ernest has been fitting hearing devices since 2004. Ernest Poh is the Director of the The Hearing Centre Pte Ltd.
Release ID: 24412