Tauopathies Pipeline Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development are Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Chronos Therapeutics Limited, Prothena Corporation Plc, Selvita SA, SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. and Summit Therapeutics Plc. —
Get discount on this research report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=453510 .
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Tauopathies, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Tauopathies and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Complete research report of 54 pages with TOC is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/453510-tauopathies-pipeline-review-h2-2015.html .
• The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Tauopathies
• The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
• The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Tauopathies and enlists all their major and minor projects
• The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
• A review of the Tauopathies products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
• Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
• A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
• Coverage of the Tauopathies pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
• Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
• Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
• Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Tauopathies
• Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
• Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Tauopathies pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
• Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Name: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Address: UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ Magarpatta city, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India
Phone: +1888 391 54 41
Release ID: 110213