Tattoos are permanent markings in the skin. The procedures are inclusive of injecting ink via needles into the dermis. In recent years, tattoos became an artistic, attractive, and expressive tool. A majority of the people who are getting their skin inked are of 18 to 24 years of age group. Changing trends and poor artwork followed by strict corporate employment policies regarding tattoos may lead people to get tattoo removed. Such prevailing factors are the major drivers for the market growth. Sometimes tattoo removal happens when the people’s interest changes in hands with the trend, i.e., when they want to get the tattoo removed, making space for the new tattoo. Thus, huge credits can be attributed to this factor in growing the tattoo removal market, as the number of people wanting to remove the tattoo for the getting the new one is quite high. Moreover, military recruitment policies regarding tattoos and increasing errors in digital body sensing devices leading to incorrect results also facilitates the market growth during the forecast period. However, the market growth can be restricted by factors like excessive cost of the laser based procedure, scars left after the surgical removal and high number of sittings for laser treatment during the forecast period. The procedures of tattoo removal are expensive. A majority of the tattoo removal procedures are based on the laser therapeutics. However, it is notable that the tattoo removal laser therapy is time consuming and is followed by multiple sessions, depending on the size and the color of the tattoo. The more will be the number of sessions, the higher will be the cost of treatment. —
The global tattoo removal market is expected to reach USD 4,794.9 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 15.6% during the forecasted period.
The global tattoo removal market is segmented on the basis of therapeutic method, end user and regions. On the basis of therapeutic method, the market is segmented into laser therapy, surgical method, topical creams, and others. The laser therapy segment market accounts the largest share and is expected to reach USD 3,247.7 million by 2023 from USD 970.8 million in 2016 at the CAGR of 15.9% for the forecasted periods.
On the basis on end users, the global tattoo removal market is segmented into laser center, and dermatology clinic, and others. Laser center segment dominated the global market in 2016 and accounted for USD 895.2 million.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2690983-global-tattoo-remova-market-analysis-forecast-2017-to-2023
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
On the basis of regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & Africa. North America has the dominating market for safety tattoo removal. The tattoo removal market for North America is estimated at USD 382.3 million in 2016 and expected to reach by USD 1,312.4 million by 2023 at a fastest CAGR of 16.3%.
The leading market players in the global tattoo removal market include: Astanza, Cutera, Inc., CynoSure, Dimyth, Lutronic, Syneron Medical Ltd, Quanta System S.p.A., and others.
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global tattoo removal market.
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to - regional markets and their countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on by treatment method, by end user, by region for global tattoo removal market.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their market share, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Pharmaceutical Suppliers
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• Research companies
• Laser Therapy accounted for the largest market share in 2016, with a market value of USD 970.8 million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% during the forecast period. Surgical Method was the second-largest market, valued at USD 402.7 million in 2016; it is projected to grow at the CAGR of 15.6%.
• The global tattoo removal market for dermatology clinics is projected to reach USD 1,464 million at the CAGR of 16.1% during 2017 to 2023.
• U.S. accounted for the largest market share in 2016, with a market value of USD 457.5 million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period. Canada was the second-largest market, valued at USD 124.6 million in 2016; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.0%
The reports also covers regional analysis
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o Eastern Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Republic of Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
o Middle East
Ask Query @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/2690983-global-tattoo-remova-market-analysis-forecast-2017-to-2023
Table Of Contents – Major Key Points
1 Report Prologue 9
2 Market Introduction 13
2.1 Definition 13
2.2 Scope of Study 13
2.3 Research Objective 13
2.4 Assumptions & Limitations 14
2.4.1 Assumptions 14
2.4.2 Limitations 14
2.5 Market Structure 14
3 Research Methodology 15
3.1 Research Process 15
3.2 Primary Research 16
3.3 Secondary Research 16
4 Market Dynamics 17
4.1 Introduction 17
4.2 Drivers 18
4.2.1 Strict corporate employment policies regarding tattoos 18
4.2.2 Military recruitment policies regarding tattoos 18
4.2.3 Increasing errors in digital body sensing devices leading to incorrect results. 18
4.2.4 Changing trends, poor artwork may lead people to get tattoo removed. 19
4.3 Restraints 20
4.3.1 Excessive cost of the Laser procedure forces people to look for substitute treatments. 20
4.3.2 Number of sittings for laser treatment 20
4.3.3 Scars left after the surgical removal of tattoo 20
4.4 Opportunities 21
4.4.1 Development of the injectable solutions 21
4.4.2 Improvement in the Laser Technology 21
4.4.3 Licensing the technology with local players to reach untapped regions 21
Buy 1-User PDF @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=2690983
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Name: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Organization: WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028
Release ID: 282292