Arthroscopy is the procedure of choice for diagnosing and treating sports injuries in the joints, muscles and other skeletal structures. —
The Global Sports Medicine Market will be strongly driven by the growing aging population, rise in obesity as well as the increased participation in exercise and other physical activities.
Implants are the largest market segment in arthroscopy and most procedures occur in the knee joints.
Key emerging technologies include bio-absorbable implants and anatomically contoured instruments for hip arthroscopy.
Smith & Nephew
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/275382
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future sports medicine market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices ? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors influence physician product use? What is the physician’s perception of sports medicine?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global sports medicine market?
- Growth in the trauma fixation market will be primarily driven by the growing global aging population, increasing urbanization in emerging markets, growing usage of anatomically contoured and locking plate systems, and augmented attention on the extremity fixation market.
- Reimbursement and regulatory limitations, as well as the preference for locally manufactured implants in emerging markets, are demanding obstacles to be overcome.
- The global trauma fixation market is fairly consolidated, with four major players emerging as market leaders: DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson), Stryker, Smith & Nephew, and Zimmer Biomet.
- Technological developments such as anatomically contoured plate systems have the potential to improve fracture fixation treatment by lessening fracture treatment variation and reducing operating time.
- Overview of the sports medicine market, including reimbursement trends and competitive analysis.
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by region through 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global sports medicine market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global sports medicine market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global sports medicine market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global, regional, and country-specific sports medicine market from 2015-2023
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Buy a report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/275382
List of Tables
Table 1: Metal Implant CharacteristicsThat Can Be Improved 43
Table 2: Arthrex Shoulder Implants 64
Table 3: Arthrex, Shoulder Instrumentation 65
Table 4: Arthrex, Knee Sutures and Suture Anchors 65
Table 5: Arthrex, Knee Graft Fixation Devices and Meniscal Products 66
Table 6: Arthrex, Hip Implants and Instruments 67
Table 7: Arthrex, Arthroscopy Procedure Capital Equipment 68
Table 8: Arthrex, Implants SWOT Analysis 68
Table 9: Arthrex, Instrumentation SWOT Analysis 69
Table 10: Zimmer Biomet, Shoulder Arthroscopy Products 70
Table 11: Zimmer Biomet, Knee Arthroscopy Products 71
Table 12: Biomet’s Other Joints Arthroscopy Products 72
Table 13: Zimmer Biomet, Capital Equipment Sports Medicine Products 72
Table 14: Zimmer Biomet Implants SWOT Analysis 73
Table 15: Zimmer Biomet, Capital Equipment SWOT Analysis 73
Table 16: ConMed, Shoulder Arthroscopy Products 74
Table 17: ConMed, Knee Arthroscopy Products 75
Table 18: ConMed, Small Joint and Hip Arthroscopy Products 76
Table 19: ConMed, Instruments and Capital Equipment 76
Table 20: ConMed, Implants SWOT Analysis 77
Table 21: ConMed, Capital Equipment SWOT Analysis 77
Table 22: DePuy Mitek, Fixation Devices 78
Table 23: DePuy Mitek, Instruments 79
Table 24: DePuy Mitek, Capital Equipment 79
Table 25: DePuy Mitek Implants, SWOT Analysis 80
Table 26: DePuy Mitek, Capital Equipment SWOT Analysis 80
Table 27: Stryker, Fixation Devices 81
Table 28: Stryker, Instrumentation 81
Table 29: Stryker, Capital Equipment 82
Table 30: Stryker, Fixation Devices SWOT Analysis 82
Table 31: Stryker, Instrumentation and Capital Equipment SWOT Analysis 82
Table 32: Smith & Nephew, Fixation Devices 83
Table 33: Smith & Nephew, Instruments and Capital Equipment 84
Table 34: Smith & Nephew Implants, SWOT Analysis 84
Table 35: Smith & Nephew, Capital Equipment SWOT Analysis 85
Table 36: Olympus, Capital Equipment 85
Table 37: Olympus, Capital Equipment SWOT Analysis 86
Table 38: Karl Storz, Capital Equipment 86
Table 39: Karl Storz, Capital Equipment SWOT Analysis 87
Table 40: Global Arthroscopy Procedure Volume, by Geography, 2014-2023 88
Table 41: North America Trend for Arthroscopy Treatment, by Implants, 2014-2023 90
Table 42: Europe Trend for Arthroscopy Treatment, by Implants, 2014-2023 91
Table 43: APAC Trend for Arthroscopy Treatment, by Implants, 2014-2023 92
Table 44: South America Trend for Arthroscopy Treatment, by Implants, 2014-2023 93
Table 45: Global Sports Medicine Sales Forecast ($M), 2014-2023 95
Table 46: Global Sports Medicine Sales Forecast ($M), Arthroscopy Implants, 2014-2023 96
Table 47: Global Sports Medicine Sales Forecast ($M), Arthroscopy Shavers, 2014-2023 97
Table 48: Global Sports Medicine Sales Forecast ($M), Arthroscopes, 2014-2023 98
Table 49: Global Sports Medicine Sales Forecast ($M), Arthroscopic RF Wands, 2014-2023 99
Table 50: Global Sports Medicine Sales Forecast ($M), Arthroscopic Visualization Systems, 2014-2023 100
Table 51: Global Sports Medicine Sales Forecast ($M), Arthroscopic Fluid Management Systems, 2014-2023 101
Table 52: Global Sports Medicine Implant and Capital Equipment Sales ($M) Forecast by Geography, 2014-2023 102
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Release ID: 238734