Victoria, Australia - In recent years, the roof repair industry has regrettably got a very bad name. Guardian Roofing changes that with their outstanding services and most recently with their website launch. Their online advice service is one of its kind as it responsively answers any questions customers have about the roofing industry in general. —
With the constant changing of the weather between rain, snow, and high intensity of the sun, the roof is a basic, yet important aspect of the house which protects household members from the direct effect of the weather. Thus, it is with utmost importance to maintain and keep in tip top condition, so that it could last for a long period of time.
Guardian Roofing’s website shares some of the following tips when it comes to getting a quality roof repairing company:
- Companies should be guaranteeing their work for a period of at least 7 years
- A roof should be maintained on a regular basis
- A roof check or inspection should be conducted every couple of years
- Ensure that all certificates and insurances from contractors are valid
- Ensure roof repair company are members of organisations such as master painters association, HIA, Worksafe, etc.
Customers must also ensure that a company that knows what they are doing is repairing their roof. Guardian roofing’s policy is to "Get it right the first time". Founder of Guardian Roofing, Phil Thompson says, “Our motto is that we are not happy unless you are. It is such that we go out of our way to ensure that our customers are left entirely satisfied with our service.”
Guardian Roofing is a family business that has been in the roofing industry for over 10 years. Their customers are treated like family and they offer the best advice they can with regards to roof repairs. Guarding Roofing is based in Melbourne, Victoria but also caters to surrounding suburbs.
Release ID: 4358