Repair Genius iPhone and Consumer Electronics Repair Expands To Second Location

Electronic repair company Repair Genius announced today that it has expanded to a second location at 2258 Aloma Avenue in Winter Park, Florida.

Now offering iPhone®, smartphone, tablet, PC and game console repair in Winter Park and Orlando.
Winter Park, FL (October 24, 2016): Repair Genius announced today that it has expanded to a second location at 2258 Aloma Avenue in Winter Park, Florida. Repair Genius, locally owned and operated by partners Mike Kici and Rickzardy Rivera, has been serving East Orlando at its 10069 University Boulevard location since July 2016. Repair Genius is a full-service diagnostic and repair facility offering electronics repair services for a wide range of consumer products. Repair Genius specializes in iPhone®, Android® and other smartphone repair, as well as tablet, PC, TV and game console repair, including Xbox® and PlayStation®. The company handles common issues, like cracked screens and water damage, as well as general device maintenance and component replacement issues.

Co-owner Rickzardy Rivera attributes the rapid expansion to growing concerns about E-waste and its effects on the environment. E-waste is the term used to describe discarded electronic items piling up in landfills. According to the EPA, of the over 3 million tons of electronic waste in existence, only about 25% goes to recycling. The remaining 75% either sits in landfills or is incinerated, leaching chemical runoff into groundwater supplies or emitting toxic fumes into the atmosphere.

The problems caused by e-waste are many and have implications that reach around the globe. Even recycling may not be making the impact expected. A lot of e-waste generated by the US is sent overseas to developing countries with no environmental or labor regulations. In many cases child labor is used in deplorable conditions. “E-waste is a growing and immediate concern with negative implications globally and in our own community. Aside from the cost-savings associated with repairing consumer electronics, the environmental impact of reduced e-waste means consumers should seriously consider repairing their electronics before discarding them and buying new ones,” said Rivera.

Repair Genius offers complimentary diagnostic services as well as expert repair. Rivera and Kici have over 8 years of experience repairing consumer electronics of all types and brands, including Apple, Samsung, LG, Google, Motorola, Asus, Acer, HP, Dell Toshiba, Sony, Sharp, and more. Both locations offer a lifetime warranty on repairs and competitive price matching.

“We’re extremely pleased with the reception we’ve received since opening our first business, and we’re excited be able to offer the same high-quality device repair and diagnostic services to Winter Park,” said Rivera.

Contact Info:
Name: Ricky Rivera
Email: Send Email
Organization: Repair Genius
Address: 2258 Aloma Ave Winter Park Fl 32792
Phone: (407) 790-4275

Release ID: 142481