The Insight Partners, Global Pumps Market 2017-2025, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. —
A device used for the movement of fluids (liquid or gas) and slurries by mechanical action is known as pump. Pumps can be classified on the basis operation mechanism but works on the same principle of consuming energy and moving the fluid by mechanical action. Pumps can be either powered by manual operation or some source of power.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000480
Typical source of power includes electric motor, engine or wind power. Pumps are available in many sizes, from small pumps for use in medical & household application to large industrial pumps. Commercially available pumps are primarily classified on the basis of number of impeller. These are Single stage pumps (one impeller) and double or multi stage pumps (two or more impellers). Further, the pump industry is classified into two major categories namely positive displacement and centrifugal pumps. Centrifugal pumps are most commonly adopted and represent the major market.
Growth in adoption of pumps is primarily driven by eight major industries namely coal, oil & gas, refinery products, steel, fertilizers, cement and electrical. Agriculture and building services also represents some of the major end - use segments in developing economies such as India and China. Major players in the global pumps market are primarily focusing towards quality along with low cost proposition. Further brand building, bolstering market reach in foreign geographies is also identified as one of the major success factors to stand out in the global market.
Complete Report with Company Profile and Table of Content at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/pumps-market
The objectives of Pumps Market report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global Pumps market
• To analyze and forecast the global Pumps market on the basis of solution, business type, industry vertical
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Pumps market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Pumps players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Inquire before Buying at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000480
Some of the important players in Pumps market Xylem Inc., Kirloskar Brothers Limited, GRUNDFOS, Sulzer Ltd, Flowserve Corporation, Ebara Corporation, The Weir Group PLC, KSB Pumps Ltd., Wilo SE, and Ruhrpumpen Group.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Name: Sameer Joshi
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Insight Partners
Address: United States
Release ID: 209881