Global Paper & Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global paper & paperboard market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2811780-paper-paperboard-global-industry-guide-2017
- The paper and paperboard market measures a country or region's total use of paper and paperboard. Paper and paperboard includes newsprint, printing and writing paper, packaging paper, household and sanitary paper, and other paper and paperboard.
- Volumes represent the consumption of paper and paperboard in tons, and values are calculated using average annual selling price of paper and paperboard per ton multiplied by consumption volumes.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The global paper & paperboard market had total revenues of $473.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 472.1 million tonnes in 2016.
- In early 2016, the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, as well as the country’s Ministry of Finance jointly released a digitization plan for China’s manufacturing sector. The plan intends to radically transform the manufacturing sector within the span of four years. Prior to this the Chinese government has also been encouraging the development of electronic codes for Chinese characters. 500,000 characters are expected to be digitized as part of this drive with more than 80,000 already being digitized as of October 2016. A strong state-led move towards digitization is having a negative impact on consumption levels of paper and paperboard as can be seen from the strong deceleration in volume growth in 2016.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global paper & paperboard market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global paper & paperboard market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper & paperboard market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global paper & paperboard market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global paper & paperboard market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global paper & paperboard market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global paper & paperboard market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global paper & paperboard market?
Table of Content: Key Points
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 23
Who is the target reader? 23
How to use this report 23
Global Paper & Paperboard 24
Market Overview 24
Market Data 26
Market Segmentation 28
Market outlook 30
Five forces analysis 32
Paper & Paperboard in Asia-Pacific 38
Market Overview 38
Market Data 40
Market Segmentation 42
Market outlook 44
Five forces analysis 46
Paper & Paperboard in Europe 52
Market Overview 52
Market Data 54
Market Segmentation 56
Market outlook 58
Five forces analysis 60
Paper & Paperboard in France 66
Market Overview 66
Market Data 67
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2811780-paper-paperboard-global-industry-guide-2017
Get in touch:
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Phone: +91 841 198 5042
Release ID: 292439