Global Paints & Coatings industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/328300 .
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global paints & coatings market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The paints & coatings market consists of liquid and powder based paints, varnishes and related products used for protective and decorative, industrial and automotive and specialty purposes.
- The market excludes inks, thinners and raw materials, such as pigments and solvents.
- The architectural & decorative segment consists of products used in homes and buildings, such as interior and exterior paints, primers, sealers, and varnishes.
- The industrial segment comprises products that are factory-applied to manufactured goods as part of the production process.
- The specialty segment consists of aerosol paints, marine paints, high-performance maintenance coatings, and automotive refinish paints.
- The market value is calculated according to factory prices.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global paints & coatings market had total revenues of $143,893.4m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 45,324.3 thousand tonnes in 2016.
- The main end-users in this market are the construction industry for architectural and decorative paints, and manufacturing for industrial and special-purpose products. During the 2012-2016 period, construction output in the Asia-Pacific region grew with a CAGR of 10.0%, and manufacturing output with a CAGR of 2.3%. This healthy expansion, particularly in the former, has driven demand for paints and coatings. The CAGRs for China were 11.4% and 6%, respectively, indicating the importance of this country in maintaining regional and global demand.
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/paints-and-coatings-global-industry-guide-2017 .
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global paints & coatings market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global paints & coatings market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key paints & coatings market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global paints & coatings market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global paints & coatings market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global paints & coatings market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global paints & coatings market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global paints & coatings market?
Check the DISCOUNT @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/328300 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Release ID: 210446