GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “ — Pain Management - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2017" provides an overview of Pain Management currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Pain Management pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/424969
Advanced Amputee Solutions, LLC
Algometron Pty Ltd
Blacktown NC LLC
CoolSense Medical Ltd.
Endonovo Therapeutics Inc
EP Global Communications, Inc.
Gradient Medical Inc
GRoK Technologies LLC
Hadassah Medical Center
IMEXCO General Ltd.
Intronix Technologies Corporation
Kalaco Scientific, Inc.
Mathematical Bio-Solutions Inc.
Omron Healthcare Co Ltd
Piramal Enterprises Ltd
Sea Run Holdings Inc
Tecnalia Corporacion Tecnologica
Teijin Pharma Ltd
The Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation
Tyndall National Institute
University of California San Diego
University of Limerick
University of Rochester
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
University of Washington
West Virginia University
- Extensive coverage of the Pain Management under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Pain Management and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Pain Management under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Buy a report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/424969
List of Tables
Table 1: Pain Management - Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 15
Table 2: Pain Management - Pipeline Products by Territory 16
Table 3: Pain Management - Pipeline Products by Regulatory Path 17
Table 4: Pain Management - Pipeline Products by Estimated Approval Date 18
Table 5: Pain Management Companies - Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 19
Table 6: Pain Management - Pipeline Products by Stage of Development 21
Table 7: Advanced Amputee Solutions, LLC Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 23
Table 8: I.E.P. - Product Status 23
Table 9: I.E.P. - Product Description 23
Table 10: Algodyne Ltd Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 24
Table 11: PainGauge - Product Status 24
Table 12: PainGauge - Product Description 24
Table 13: Algometron Pty Ltd Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 25
Table 14: Algotect Device - Product Status 25
Table 15: Algotect Device - Product Description 25
Table 16: Aptima, Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 26
Table 17: System For Tracking And Managing Pain - Product Status 26
Table 18: System For Tracking And Managing Pain - Product Description 26
Table 19: Avacen Inc. Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 27
Table 20: AVACEN 100 - Fibromyalgia - Product Status 27
Table 21: AVACEN 100 - Fibromyalgia - Product Description 27
Table 22: Blacktown NC LLC Pipeline Products & Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 28
Table 23: AFXT - Product Status 28
Table 24: AFXT - Product Description 28
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Release ID: 239561