Global Oxygen Therapy Device Market, by Types (Non-re-breather mask, Incubators, Continuous positive airway pressure, Liquid oxygen device, Hyperbaric oxygen chamber, Nassal cannula, Cylinder, Concentrators and Oximeter); by Application (Hypoxaemia, Heart diseases, Sleeping apnea, Lung diseases, Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, Respiratory issues and others) and by End Users (Hospital, Clinics, Patients) - Forecast to 2023 —
The global oxygen therapy device market has been evaluated as rapidly growing market in the coming future and will have high demand globally. The global oxygen therapy device market is experiencing a rapid change. The changes are majorly seen due to the people living in the developing countries. The changing environment is leading to the high prevalence of the COPD and the children suffering from hypoxaemia is also increasing rapidly. The COPD is not a curable disease but it can be prevented. The oxygen therapy can help to reduce the symptoms of the COPD and hypoxaemia. Some of the COPD cases are responsible for the long term asthma. COPD is more common in men who are exposed to more tobacco and smoking and industrial fumes and pollution. This is generally seen in higher income countries. The women from lower-middle income countries suffers from the pollution made in kitchen by the burning of charcoal, fuel, gas leakage and others. The hypoxaemia is more common in children below the age group of five. It mainly comes from pneumonia, which contributes the more numbers of deaths. According to WHO, it is estimated that globally three million deaths occurred due to COPD in 2015. This is nearly 5% deaths occurred across the globe in 2015.
Therefore, if the current trends in COPD prevalence continues over the coming years, the number of COPD patients would be increasing. With increasing COPD cases and hypoxaemia and other disease cases, the demand of oxygen therapy devices is expected to increase, which will result in the increasing demand for devices and products to monitor the oxygen levels in the body. This eventually will lead to increasing consumption of oxygen therapy devices.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2923 .
Study Objectives of Oxygen Therapy Device Market:
• To give detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Oxygen therapy device market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the Oxygen Therapy Device market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries - Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by end users and its sub-segments
• To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Oxygen therapy Device market.
The oxygen therapy device market is segmented by the types of products (Non-re-breather mask, Incubators, Continuous positive airway pressure, Liquid oxygen device, Hyperbaric oxygen chamber, Nassal cannula, Cylinder, Concentrators and Oximeter), application (Hypoxia, Heart diseases, Sleeping apnea, Lung diseases, Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, Respiratory issues and others) and by end users (Hospital, Clinics, Patients).
Regional Analysis of Oxygen Therapy Device Market:
Globally, America is the largest market for Oxygen therapy device market. America accounts for the major market of oxygen therapy device, it is nearly about 45%. Europe is the second largest regions which accounts for the maximum use of the oxygen therapy device. Asia-Pacific is the fastest upcoming and growing market and it is expected to grow by 8% CAGR in the coming years. The countries like India and China are accepting the oxygen therapy device as a home based solution.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/oxygen-therapy-device-market-2923 .
Table of Content
1 Report Prologue
2 Market Introduction
2.2 Scope of Study
2.3 Research Objective
2.4 Assumptions & Limitations
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Improving Medical Device Regulation
4.1.2 Growing incidence number of contagious and non-contagious diseases
4.1.3 Increasing prevalence of diabetes
4.1.4 Increasing inclination towards home healthcare
4.2.1 Risk Associated with blood transfusion
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 239048