— Overhead catenary system market valued at USD 21.85 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 46.94 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.09% during forecast period. Overhead catenary system market for electrified track length in operation is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.55% during forecast period, from an estimated market size of 232.6 thousand miles in 2018 to 326.7 thousand miles by 2025.
Get Free Overhead Catenary System Market Report Now at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1739722 .
In overhead catenary system market the key market players Bombardier (Canada), Alstom (France), & CRRC (China) rigorously engaged with rail authorities to develop tinfrastructure in Asia Pacific region. MEA region is projected to witness fastest growth during forecast period due to its upcoming rail projects and high growth prospects in rail industry.
Major Market Developments
• Alstom to supply 5 additional Citadis trams to Bordeaux Metropole for a total amount of approximately USD 17.3 million. This order comes in addition to a tranche of 25 trams currently being manufactured on Alstom's site in La Rochelle. With this development, the company may cater to the increasing demand for the overhead catenary system for the rail industry.
• Dogus Construction Group chose Nexans to supply low and medium voltage Alsecure cables for Istanbul’s new Metro line to establish an additional 20 km of railway to serve the city’s suburbs. Nexans supplied both low and medium voltage Alsecure cables for the USD 641.2 million project commissioned by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM).
• NKT A/S acquired ABB HV cables. The European Commission approved and announced NKT Cables’ acquisition of ABB’s high-voltage cables business as complete. This acquisition is likely to be a strong move to cater the demands of the rail industry and gain a strong foothold in the overhead catenary market
Get Discount at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1739722 .
The overhead catenary system acts as the contact line technique for the transmission of electrical power to the trains. It is also called overhead lines equipment, overhead contact system, and overhead wiring in the rail industry. Thus, the combination of pantograph and catenary system is responsible for transferring electrical power to the train for its operation at varying speeds.
Major characteristics of system are its reliability and safety for transmission of power supply. Overhead catenary system market is expanding with the development of rail industry worldwide. In this study, 2017 has been considered the base year, and 2018 to 2025, forecast period for estimating market size of the overhead catenary system market.
Place the Order on “Overhead Catenary System Market by Catenary Wire (Simple, Stitched, Compound), Train (Metro, Light Rail, High-Speed Rail), Voltage (Low, High), Component (Catenary Wire, Dropper, Insulator, Cantilever), Material, Track & Region - Global Forecast to 2025” at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=1739722 .
Asia Pacific market for high-speed rail segment estimated to be largest, by volume, in overhead catenary system market during forecast period. Factors like an exponential rise in high-speed rail network in countries like China, South Korea, & Japan are attributed for being largest market for high-speed rail.
Key Target Audience:
• Associations related to the railway industry
• Country-level government authorities
• Infrastructure providers for railway lines
• Legal and regulatory authorities
• Manufacturers of rail components
• Overhead catenary system service providers
• Overhead catenary system components manufacturers
• Overhead catenary wire manufacturers
• Rail leasing authorities
• Railway contractors
• Railway manufacturers
• Railway organizations
• Raw material suppliers for overhead catenary system
• Traders, distributors, and suppliers of overhead catenary system
Name: Mr. Hrishikesh
Email: Send Email
Address: Tower B5, Office 101, Magarpatta City SEZ, Pune-411013, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 452749