Market Overview: —
In North-America the market for industrial chocolate has been increasing due to rise in disposable incomes and enhanced standards of living, improved versatile demand in food and beverages and other industrial applications. Hence, North American Industrial Chocolate Market is expected to reach USD 25,321 Million at the end of the forecasted period and is expected to grow at CAGR of 5.45% from 2017 to 2022.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/north-american-industrial-chocolate-market-1672
The key players profiled in North American industrial chocolate market report include- Mondelez, Mars, Blommer, Puratos, Foley’s Candies LP, Cargill, Nestle SA, Hershey, Barry Callebaut, Guittard Chocolate Company, Valrhona, Alpezzi Chocolate, Ghirardelli, Ferrero, Republica del Cacao, and Scharffen Berger.
Reasons to Buy
• This report includes in-depth study and analysis of North American industrial chocolate segments and sub-segments.
• It encompasses market segmentation of North-American industrial chocolate type and applications.
• It helps in identifying key North American industrial chocolate suppliers and consumers in North America.
• The report will help in investments for the North American industrial chocolate and allied companies providing details on the fast growing segments and regions.
• In addition, it will provide the North-American industrial chocolate companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report.
Study Objectives of North-American Industrial Chocolate Market
• To understand the market dynamics including supply and demand
• To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for U.S., Canada and Mexico
• Deep-dive analysis for individual segments and sub-segments for industrial chocolate
• To estimate market size by types, application and country
• Confectionery product manufacturers
• Beverage product manufacturers
• Traders, Importers and exporters
• Cocoa traders
• Chocolate manufacturers
• Bakery product manufacturers
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1672
• Projected to reach USD 25,321 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.45 % during the forecast period from 2016 to 2022.
• On the basis of applications, research & development segment holds at 2,840.5 K MT
• The North-American industrial chocolate market has been estimated at USD 18,434 Million in 2016
The market for industrial chocolate is segmented on the basis of by types and application. By types, the industrial chocolate is segmented dark, milk and white. By application, the industrial chocolate market is segmented as chocolate bars and flavoring ingredients.
U.S dominates accounts for highest share in the North American industrial chocolate followed by Canada and Mexico, accounting for USD 14,756 million and is expected to grow over USD 20,200 million by 2022, and is expected to grow at CAGR of 5.34 % respectively from 2016 to 2022.
About Market Research Future:
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 254694