LAS VEGAS, NEVADA – January 17, 2013 – Better Living Solutions LLC, a leading provider of high-quality, health-enhancing supplements, announces the release of OmegaMx, a powerful new — fish oil supplement that is high in beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids.
Made from coldwater fish (Sardines) harvested from the Nordic Sea, OmegaMx contains 70% Omega-3 fatty acids (700 mg) in a 1,000 mg fish oil softgel. That means in one serving (two capsules) of OmegaMx, one can get 1400 mg of Omega-3 Fatty Acids of which 840 mg are EPA and 560 mg are DHA.
"Better Living Solutions is always focused on the needs of our customers," said Boaz Maon, CEO. "We are excited to be able to give customers a premium grade product at a low price, with the first bottle for free."
The Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which the human body is unable to easily get on its own or through foods, have been shown to have more health benefits than the other Omega-3 fatty acid, ALA. Here are just some of the health benefits that have been associated with regularly taking EPA and DHA:
- Improved heart health – Omega-3 Fatty Acids have been shown to increase HDL (good) cholesterol while lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Heart attack and stroke protection – Omega-3 Fatty Acids have been shown to break up clots before they can cause a heart stroke or stroke.
- Eyesight protection – Omega-3 Fatty Acids have been shown to help protect adults from macular degeneration and dry eye. They have also been shown to be essential for infant vision development.
- Less pain and inflammation – Omega-3 fatty acids help regulate the body's inflammation response, which could reduce symptoms of arthritis and other conditions.
- Better brain function – Omega-3 Fatty Acids can improve memory, recall, reasoning and focus in adults.
In addition to delivering high concentrations of the beneficial EPA and DHA fatty acids instead of the non-beneficial, "filler" ALA, there are two more factors separating OmegaMx from other fish oil supplements.
Firstly, the oil in OmegaMx is processed using the cutting-edge purification method, Molecular Distillation, which is the only current method that can remove heavy metals, PCBs and other toxins to below detectable limits for human consumption.
The other differentiating factor is that OmegaMx capsules feature enteric coating so there is no after-taste and no fish burps. The coating also ensures OmegaMx dissolves where it should – in the intestines and not the stomach – so significantly more EPA & DHA are actually absorbed by the body.
More about OmegaMx or information on getting a 30-day sample of the supplement for free can be found at http://www.goodnutritioncenter.com/omegamx
Better Living Solutions
Dedicated to helping health-conscious consumers improve the quality of their health naturally, Better Living Solutions LLC is a leading provider of safe, all-natural supplements. All of the company's supplements are produced in an FDA-approved facility using only the highest quality ingredients.
Release ID: 3436