Report Scope: —
This new report on mobile health will provide a brief description of the current status of the industry and recent developments. It presents the changing environment, in terms of new challenges and opportunities for app development, remote monitoring and networking medical data. The report analyzes the market trends, leading service providers, therapeutic markets and the most popular mHealth applications, in terms of downloads and revenues.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2820053-mobile-health-mhealth-technologies-and-global-markets
The report will also explore the primary beneficiaries of mHealth and identify the areas/services with revenue growth opportunities in the mHealth industry, across the globe. Finally, it will provide future insights into innovative devices and services in late-stage development that could change the way healthcare services are provided in near future.
- A global overview of the mobile health technology market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014 and 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- A presentation of the changing mobile health technology environment in terms of new challenges and rising opportunities.
- Information regarding market trends, leading service providers, therapy markets, and the most popular mHealth applications.
- Insight into the second generation of mHealth devices, projected regulatory patterns, and innovative devices and services to be launched in the near future.
- Company profiles of major players in the industries covered.
CHINA MOBILE LTD.
COMPANION MEDICAL INC.
EMPERRA GMBH E-HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD.
Vodafone Group Plc
WEBMD HEALTH CORP.
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 mHealth Market and Technology Background
Introduction to mHealth
Potential Benefits of mHealth in Healthcare
Healthcare "On the Go"
U.S. Regulatory Stance on mHealth Applications
European Regulatory Stance on mHealth Applications
Remote Monitoring and Personal Monitoring
Expanding Healthcare Access
Patient Empowerment, Improving Health Education
Disease Surveillance and Monitoring
Health and Well-being Apps
mHealth Initiatives in the U.S.
mHealth Initiatives in Europe
mHealth Initiatives in Asia-Pacific
mHealth Initiatives in Africa and the Rest of World
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Provider
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2820053-mobile-health-mhealth-technologies-and-global-markets
Get in touch:
Release ID: 301432