Traditionally treated with an open surgical approach to stabilize vertebral bones and joints, spinal fusion is one of a number of surgical procedures that has begun the shift towards less invasive surgical techniques. With the advent of advanced imaging technologies, minimally invasive techniques have emerged as a solution to many of the disadvantages of traditional spinal fusion. Shorter operation time, less trauma to the patient’s anatomy, and faster return to motion are benefits of minimally invasive spine (MIS) surgery that, coupled with the global aging population and continued advancements in navigational technology, will propel its adoption. However, the growth of motion preserving solutions, cost-containment pressures in European healthcare systems, and low physician and patient awareness in emerging markets threaten the widespread adoption of this approach. —
This report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape the Global MIS Market. This includes an analysis of company profiles, industry trends, and corporate strategy. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of devices.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Investigation of current and future market competition in the MIS market.
- Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles, including business description, financial overview, product portfolio assessment, and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/267078 .
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the MIS market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Catalyst 11
2.2 Related Reports 11
3 Competitive Assessment 26
3.1 Market Share Analysis 26
3.1.1 Global Overview 26
3.1.2 North America 27
3.1.3 Europe 28
3.1.4 Asia-Pacific 29
3.1.5 South America 30
3.1.6 Middle East and Africa 31
3.2 Key Companies and Product Profiles 32
3.2.1 DePuy Synthes (JNJ) 32
3.2.2 Globus Medical 34
3.2.3 Medtronic 35
3.2.4 NuVasive 36
3.2.5 Stryker 38
3.2.6 Zimmer Biomet 39
3.2.7 Other Players 41
3.3 Clinical Trials to Watch 44
3.4 Pipeline Products Assessment 46
4 Appendix 80
4.1 Bibliography 80
4.2 Abbreviations 84
4.3 Methodology 87
4.3.1 Overview 87
4.3.2 Coverage 87
4.3.3 Secondary Research 88
4.4 Forecasting Methodology 88
4.5 Primary Research Summary 89
4.6 About the Authors 90
4.6.1 Jennifer Ryan, Orthopedic Analyst, Medical Devices 90
4.6.2 Linda Tian, MSc, Managing Analyst, Medical Devices 90
4.6.3 Tyler Fletcher, Global Head of Medical Devices 90
4.6.4 About GlobalData 91
4.7 Contact Us 91
4.8 Disclaimer 91
Purchase a copy of the report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/267078 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 188390