Global Military Satellite Market ($ billion), 2016-2021 - As per the MRFR analysis, growing investments in ISR payloads, investment in SATCOM, and demand for military satellites are few of the primary factors driving the military satellite market. The market has gained importance for various reasons such as continued effort to improvise navigation and intelligence system, investments in developing countries, growing access to high-quality equipment by combatants, and increasing electronic support to identify aerial, naval, and ground platforms of allies and opponents. —
Request for sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1253 .
The global Military Satellite market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to growing investment in SATCOM and increasing demand for electro optical imaging systems.
Key Findings - In 2014, GPS III, the US Air Force’s next-generation positioning, navigation, and timing satellite system that is still under development, received $652 million, • By 2021, APAC will be the fastest growing market in term of CAGR. Whereas, Americas will dominate the market in terms of revenue
Some of the key players in the Military Satellite market are Boeing, Israel Aerospace Industries, Raytheon, Thales, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, GE Aviation, SpaceX and ViaSat.
Study Objectives of Military Satellite Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Military Satellite Market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyse the Global Military Satellite Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries - North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by types and applications
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Military Satellite Market
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/military-satellite-market .
Regional and Country Analysis of Military Satellite Market - Americas is the largest market for military satellites. Growing ISR capabilities, protection from various weapons using electronic countermeasure are some of the primary factors driving the market in this region. Other regions such as EMEA and APAC are also showing immense potential which increased investments on new satellite programs.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• Americas (North & Latin)
o Rest of Europe
• Asia – Pacific
o Australia/New Zealand
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 184442