Cleveland Heights, OH – — Lakewood College is pleased to announce it is now offering six prestigious career programs which will enable graduates to work from home upon completion, in addition to helping battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lakewood College is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that provides worldwide distance education for business, medical, and legal professions. The college provides quality online programs that are both rigorous and able to be earned in a short period of time.
In the college’s most recent news, Lakewood College is releasing its list of six engaging work-from-home career programs. Each of these programs will, upon graduation, enable students to work in highly in-demand industries, right from the comfort of their home.
“What makes these programs so popular is the fact graduates will not only be able to work from home, but they will also be highly in-demand when it comes to hiring,” says founder of Lakewood College, Tanya Haggins. “Additionally, our programs allow graduates to work in essential services, enabling them to help combat the COVID-19 pandemic.”
Currently, Lakewood College is offering the following six career options for students:
• Medical Billing (average earnings of $16-$18 per hour)
• Medical Coding (average earnings of $20-$25 per hour)
• Pharmacy Technician (average earnings of $16-18 per hour)
• Administrative Medical Assistant (average earnings of $16-18 per hour)
• Mediation (average $75 per hour paid as an independent contractor/sole proprietor). This may be needed if the divorce rate increases and conflict that have come about due to perceived discrimination in the workforce and other business disputes. It is much cheaper and faster than litigation. Further, any settlements are private between the parties.
• Undergraduate Entrepreneur Certificate Program (average earnings of $72,072/year) according to inc.com
According to Haggins, the first five of these programs can be completed in as little as 16 weeks or less, with the Undergraduate Entrepreneur Certificate Program taking 32 weeks to complete.
“All of these programs are specifically designed to be highly informative, educational, and purposeful, without taking years to complete,” states Haggins. “We want all of our students to be successful, so we are providing all qualifying students with a laptop 30 days after enrollment. Additionally, all students will receive free tutoring and career placement services, while military veterans with post-911 educational benefits can enroll with no out-of-pocket expenses. Veterans many also qualify for a basic housing allowance for the time they are registered with us.”
For more information about Lakewood College, or to register, please visit https://lakewoodcollege.edu/.
About Lakewood College
Lakewood College is a 100% accredited online college offering MBA, Bachelor’s, and Associate degrees, as well as certified programs in the medical, information technology, business, and legal fields.
Lakewood College’s mission is to improve the quality of life of its students by providing excellent, affordable, and in-demand educational programs using various distance learning methods.
The college enrolls students year-round, enabling them to immediately begin their program of choice at a time that is right for them. Hundreds of students across the world have enrolled in Lakewood’s globally recognized programs.
Release ID: 88953393