Hospital Acquired Infections Market 2018 —
Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Hospital Acquired Infections Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2023” To Its Research Database.
This report provides in depth study of “Hospital Acquired Infections Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Hospital Acquired Infections Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Hospital Acquired Infections in 15 Major Markets
Hospital acquired infections (HAI), or nosocomial infections - infections acquired by patients or staff during in-patient care (hospital admission). This is the point or annual prevalence of HAI (or HCAI), equivalent to a number of cases of an infection per year.
HAI can be caused by any pathogen, including bacteria, viruses and fungi.
This report provides the current incident population for Hospital Acquired Infections across 15 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic and Japan) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Hospital Acquired Infections have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3028480-epiomic-epidemiology-series-hospital-acquired-infections-forecast-in
The following are associated with HAI:
• ICU admission (particularly intubated patients)
• Catheterisation & other invasive procedures
• Compromised immune response
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global Hospital Acquired Infections market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Hospital Acquired Infections and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Hospital Acquired Infections incident population.
• Identify sub-populations within Hospital Acquired Infections which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Hospital Acquired Infections patients.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Complete Report Details@ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3028480-epiomic-epidemiology-series-hospital-acquired-infections-forecast-in
Major Key Points in Table of Content:
Table of Contents
• List of Tables and Figures
• Cause of the Disease
• Risk Factors & Prevention
• Diagnosis of the Disease
• Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
• Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
• Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
• Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
o Additional data available on request
• Top-line Incidence for Hospital Acquired Infections
• HAI by major site of infection
• HAI by main pathogen
• Treatment of HAIs
• Abbreviations used in the report
• Other Black Swan Analysis Publications
• Black Swan Analysis Online Patient-Based Databases
• Patient-Based Offering
• Online Pricing Data and Platforms
List of Tables
• Incidence of Hospital Acquired Infections, total (000s)
• Incidence of Hospital Acquired Infections, males (000s)
• Incidence of Hospital Acquired Infections, females (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Pneumonia, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Surgical site infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Gastrointestinal infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Urinary tract infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Primary blood stream infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired ENT/mouth infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Lower respiratory tract infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Skin and soft tissue infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Cardiovascular system infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Bone and joint infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired CNS infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Reproductive tract infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Systemic infection, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Catheter-related infection, total (000s)
• HAI episodes by main pathogen present, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Clostridium difficile, total (000s)
• Hospital Acquired Rotavirus, total (000s)
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)d patient equivalents, total (000s)
• HAI treatment options, total (000s)
• Abbreviations and Acronyms used in the report
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: 841 198 5042
Release ID: 314912