Hemoglobin Testing Market 2017 —
The red blood cells in the bloodstream carry a protein known as hemoglobin, which helps to transport oxygen throughout the body. Hemoglobin tests are conducted to detect the quantity of hemoglobin present in the blood. These tests are often done as a part of complete blood count during a routine health check-up or at the time of any illness to determine the type of anemia, which occurs due to low count of red blood cells.
Studies estimated that worldwide around 416 million people were living with diabetes in 2015. Out of which, around 46% of them, i.e., 191.3 million people, were not diagnosed with this disease, owing to lack of awareness. Diabetes and anemia are not directly linked, but studies reveal that around 26% of people with diabetes are diagnosed with anemia. Kidney damage or chronic kidney disease is a common condition observed in people with chronic diabetes.
The analysts forecast the global hemoglobin testing market to grow at a CAGR of 10.58% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global hemoglobin testing market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, we use revenue generated from the sales of various types of hemoglobin testing equipment and consumables.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/526673-global-hemoglobin-testing-market-2016-2020
The report, Global Hemoglobin Testing Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Abbott Diagnostics
• EKF Diagnostics Holdings
• Roche Diagnostics
Other prominent vendors
• ACON Laboratories
• Bayer Medical Care
• Bio-Rad Laboratories
• Daiichi Biotech
• DiaSys Diagnostic Systems
• Diazyme Laboratories
• Epinex Diagnostics
• Erba Diagnostics
• Fisher Scientific
• GREEN CROSS MEDIS
• HUMAN Gesellschaft für Biochemica und Diagnostica
• Mindray Medical International
• PTS Diagnostics
• Randox Laboratories
• Siemens Healthcare
• TaiDoc Technology
• Tosoh Bioscience
• Trinity Biotech
• Una Health
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Complete Report Details @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/526673-global-hemoglobin-testing-market-2016-2020
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
• Invasive method
• Non-invasive method
PART 05: Market landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
• Global hemoglobin testing equipment market
• Global hemoglobin testing reagents and consumables market
PART 07: Market segmentation by technology
PART 08: Market segmentation by end-user
• Research centers
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
• Hemoglobin testing market in Americas
• Reimbursement by Medicare in US
• Hemoglobin testing market in EMEA
• Hemoglobin testing market in APAC
PART 10: Market drivers
• Increasing incidence of diabetes and popularity of HbA1c tests
• Favorable reimbursement of hemoglobin testing
• Development and launch of novel hemoglobin testing devices
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
• High cost and maintenance of hemoglobin testing
• Stringent regulatory issues
• Threat of substitute products
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
• Shift from centralized laboratory to POCT
• Increased mergers and acquisition (M&A)
• Direct-to-consumer testing
Buy Now @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=526673
Name: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Organization: WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Release ID: 241184