Market Research Future Publish a New Report on - “Global UAV Market Research Report- Forecast to 2021” —
Exclusive Summery About Report:
The global UAV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to significant demand and procurement of UAVs in civil and commercial application.
As per the MRFR analysis, cost effectiveness is one of the key drivers for global UAV market to acquire and operate in comparison to manned aircraft and helicopters. The challenges associated with the market are the low endurance and stringent regulation associated with civilian and commercial usage of UAVs.
The United States is leading the global UAV market; however the demand has increased from emerging nations such as EMEA and Asia Pacific in relation to growing defense spending to counter national security threat.
Access the market data and information presented through over 60 tables and figures spread 80+ pages of the project report. Avail in-depth table of content (TOC) & market synopsis on “Global UAV Market Research Report- Forecast to 2021"
Global UAV Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including
• Elbit Systems,
• Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI),
• Northrop Grumman
• Aeronautics Limited,
• Aeyron Labs,
• BAE Systems,
• DJI, Lockheed Martin and Prox Dynamics.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1131
• In 2015, the market was led by Americas with a share of around 56%, followed by EMEA with 25%, and APAC with 19%.
• Small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) have become popular on the battlefield for various military missions (such as ISR applications)
• Demand for UAVs is rapidly increasing from emerging and developing nations to counter national security threat
• China is a major market for UAVs. It is expected to rise parallel with China’s commitment to growing utilization of unmanned systems, mainly for military applications
• In the US, FAA is working to draft guidelines and standards for the wide scale civilian or commercial use of UAV
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
For further information on this report, visit @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/uav-market
Study Objectives of UAV Market
• •To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global UAV Market
• •To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• •To analyse the Global UAV Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
• •To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• •To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• •To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by types and applications
• •To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• •To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global UAV Market
The reports also cover country level analysis:
Americas (North & Latin)
• Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
• Australia/New Zealand
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The market report for UAV of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Name: Ashish Sharma
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028
Release ID: 238364