Global Travel and Tourism Market 2019-2022: —
Global Travel and Tourism industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the global travel and tourism Industry by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the global travel and tourism Industry in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global travel and tourism Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global travel and tourism Industry?
Get Sample Copy of "Global Travel and Tourism Market" Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2791602
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global travel and tourism Industry. Includes Industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The travel and tourism industry consists of revenues generated by passenger airlines, passenger rail, foodservice, hotels and motels, travel intermediaries and casinos and gaming.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including both scheduled and chartered, but excludes air freight transport. Industry volumes are defined as the total number of revenue passengers carried/enplaned (departures) at all airports within the specified country or region, excluding transit passengers who arrive and depart on the same flight code. For the US and Canada, transborder passengers departing from either country are considered as part of the international segment. Industry value is defined as the total revenue obtained by airlines from transporting these passengers. This avoids the double-counting of passengers.
- The passenger rail sector consists of all passenger transport by 'heavy rail' services, including international, inter-city, regional, and suburban trains ("Commuter trains" in US terminology are included). However, light rail, tram/streetcar, Metro/Subway, and similar trains are not included.
- Sector volumes are given in passenger-kilometers (PKM) and international traffic is counted in the country of origin.
- Sector values in the report consist of revenues generated by operating companies through ticket sales, and so exclude state subsidies.
- Foodservice is defined as the value of all food and drink, including on-trade drinks not drunk with food, for immediate consumption on the premises or in designated eating areas shared with other foodservice operators, or in the case of takeaway transactions, freshly prepared food for immediate consumption. Foodservice is restricted to the sale of food and drink in specific foodservice channels defined below and excludes vending machines.
- The food service industry is valued according to total sales of all food and drink (soft and alcoholic) in or through accommodation outlets, pubs, clubs, and bars, full service restaurants, quick service restaurants and fast food, and other. The accommodation segment includes food and drinks sales in bed and breakfasts, guest houses, holiday parks, hostels, and hotels and motels. The pub, club and bar segment includes food and drink sales at nightclubs, private member and social clubs, and pubs and bars. The other segment includes food and drink sales in leisure venues, such as visitor attractions; mobile operators, such as vans and other mobile operators; retailers, such as bakeries, convenience stores, delicatessens, department stores, garden centers, service station forecourts, supermarkets and hypermarkets, and other retail sales.
- Market volume is defined as the total number of transactions.
- The hotels & motels industry value consists of all revenues generated by hotels, motels and other accommodation providers through the provision of accommodation and other services. The total value includes room revenue and non-room revenue, including casinos, shops and telecommunication services. The industry is segmented according to the origin of the revenues (leisure consumers and business consumers). Market volumes are classed as the number of hotels in a country or region.
- Travel intermediaries is part of a business that assists in selling travel products and services to customers. The products may include airline tickets, car rentals, hotels, railway tickets and package holidays that may combine several products.
- Online casino and gaming activity, with the exception of online purchases of lottery entry, is not included. Recreation-only slot machines that do not pay out any form of prize are excluded.
- The report only includes gaming activities that are legal in the country where they are offered.
- All currency conversions were calculated using constant average annual 2017 exchange rates.
- The global travel and tourism industry is expected to generate total revenues of $6,476.4bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2014 and 2018.
- The foodservice segment is expected to be the industry's most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $3,261.8bn, equivalent to 50.4% of the industry's overall value.
- The US is the country with the largest travel & tourism industry, and is expected to account for 22.3% of the global value, meaning that its performance weighs heavily on the global industry.
Make an Inquiry before Buying "Global Travel and Tourism Market" Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2791602
Reasons to buy:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global travel and tourism Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global travel and tourism Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel and tourism Industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global travel and tourism Industry with five year forecasts
Key Points from TOC:
Market value forecast
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Global Travel & Tourism
Get More Information about "Global Travel and Tourism Market" Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/travel-and-tourism-global-industry-almanac-2-2013-2022
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 493261