GlobalData's " — Tourism Potential Index 2017", provides a ranking of 60 major developed and emerging markets around the world to inform the reader of potential growth opportunities in the tourism sector.
Air Arabia Maroc
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/494405
GlobalData’s Tourism Potantial Index is designed to provide a standardish view of the underlying level of potential for expansion in the tourism sector across 60 major markets in both the developed and developing world. The first part of the ranking is based on the forecasted average annual growth in international arrivals. The second part of the rankings - a star rating, is based on analysis of current conditions and a risk-adjusted assessment of growth potential.
The star rating is based on four pillars, and each country is additionally separately ranked according to these; these include significance, competitiveness, attractiveness and convenience. Significance outlines how important tourism is for the country as a whole, competitiveness provides value for money in terms of pricing, general consumer goods and specific tourism services, attractiveness considers cultural, economic and other assets which draw both leisure and business travellers to the country, and convenience examines the difficulty in travelling to the country, getting in, and getting around.
- Iceland is ranked first, with a large surge in international arrivals between 2015 and 2016 and the highest forecasted average annual growth rate for 2016-2021 out of all 60 countries. Iceland is benefiting from the increased number of flights that Icelandic LCC WOW Air has added to Reykjavik.
- Chile is the highest ranked South American country. The country has witnessed fast growth in terms of international tourists in the last few years, partly due to increased airline access and improved international marketing campaigns.
- Egypt has the lowest forecast of all countries, with projected growth on 1.1% on an annual basis. Its tourism industry has struggled to rebound since the 2011 uprising, due a string of incidents such as the downing of Metrojet Flight 9268 in October 2015, which was predominantly carrying tourists.
Reasons to buy
- GlobalData’s Tourism Potential Index 2017 uses analysis and data to provide the reader with valuable insight into tourism markets around the world which have significant growth potential.
- The index gives the reader a clear understanding and actionable insight into where there are future opportunities.
Check the DISCOUNT on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/494405
Overview Star Rating
Country In Focus - Hungary
Country In Focus - Mauritius
Country In Focus - Morocco
Country In Focus - Argentina
Country In Focus - Switzerland
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 255679