Robotic surgery is a type of minimally invasive surgery that allows healthcare professionals to perform many types of complex procedures with more precision, flexibility and control which is possible with conventional techniques. It is also been used in certain traditional open surgical procedures. Surgical robots are the medical robots that performs the procedures through tiny incisions.
Do inquiry before purchasing this report: https://market.biz/report/global-surgical-robots-market-mrf/109056/#inquiry
The global surgical robots market is expected to reach US$ 21,225 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 22.75% during the forecast period.
1) The global market for surgical robots is expected to reach USD 21,225.0 million by 2023 from USD 5,060.9 million in 2016.
2) Americas commands largest market share in 2016, it is expected to reach USD 8,835.6 million by 2023.
3) Asia-Pacific registers fastest growing CAGR of 23.36%% during the forecast period from 2017-2023.
Key Players for Global Surgical robots Market:
The leading market players in the global surgical robots market include Stryker, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Mazor Robotics, Hansen Medical, TransEnterix Inc., Verb Surgical Inc. and Medtech SA.
1) Medical devices manufacturers
2) Medical devices distributors
3) Hospitals & Clinics
4) Potential investors
5) Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Market.Biz consists of a highly motivated team of young and experienced individuals who are detail-oriented and highly focused on providing clients with the information they need. Information is king in the business world, and we specialize in providing that.
Referal News Network: http://www.ozcarguide.com
Name: Lawrence John
Email: Send Email
Address: S no. 51/14 First Floor, Office Number 4, Vishwa Arcade, Near Navale Lawns, Pune, Maharashtra, India 411041.
Release ID: 212228