Smallpox is an acute contagious infection caused by the Variola virus. Symptoms include fever, malaise, headache, prostration, severe back pain, abdominal pain and vomiting. This is followed by the development of rashes on the face, hands, forearms and the trunk. Lesions develop in the mucous membranes of the nose and mouth which ulcerate, releasing large amounts of virus into the mouth and throat. Treatment includes medications such as antiviral and lifestyle modification.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2841818-smallpox-pipeline-review-h1-2018
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Smallpox - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Smallpox (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Smallpox (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Smallpox and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 6 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Smallpox (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Smallpox (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Smallpox (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Smallpox (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Smallpox (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Smallpox (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Smallpox (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Smallpox (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Smallpox - Overview
Smallpox - Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
Products under Development by Companies
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Smallpox - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2841818-smallpox-pipeline-review-h1-2018
Get in touch:
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Phone: +91 841 198 5042
Release ID: 294668