Neurodegenerative diseases are characterized by neuronal death within the brain and/or central nervous system (CNS), leading to progressive decline in functional neurological capacities. It has a devastating effect on quality of life and independence, often requiring full-time care during the later disease stages. Conditions within the therapy area are diverse and exhibit specific pathophysiologies and etiologies, while affecting people of all ages. —
Access Report Details at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-neurodegenerative-diseases-drugs-market-to-2023-ms-set-to-dominate-with-tecfidera-and-ocrevus-as-disease-modifying-pipeline-therapies-for-alzheimers-disease-and-sma-show-clinical-and-commercial-potential
• Unmet need is extremely high in AD, PD, ALS and HD, but MS and spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) show continued promise in the development of effective therapies
• What are the most important etiological risk factors and pathophysiological processes implicated in AD, PD, MS, ALS and HD?
• What is the current treatment algorithm?
• How effective are current therapies for these indications and how does this impact prognosis?
• The neurodegenerative disease pipeline is large. Does the current pipeline innovation hold the potential to change the market over the forecast period?
• Which molecule types and molecular targets are most prominent across the five key indications?
• What is the risk of a neurodegenerative drug failing to make the market?
• What is the risk of a drug failing at a specific phase, molecular target class and indication?
Inquire for more details at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1001678
Reasons To Buy
• Appreciate the current clinical and commercial landscapes by considering disease symptoms, pathogenesis, etiology, co-morbidities and complications, epidemiology, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment options.
• Identify leading products and key unmet needs within the market.
• Recognize innovative pipeline trends by analyzing therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. This review also provides a detailed look at clinical trials, providing an insight into the risk associated with bringing neurodegenerative disease drugs to market.
• Predict growth in market size, with in-depth market forecasting from 2016 to 2023. The forecast will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries and new drug patent expirations will influence market value.
• Identify the key pipeline products, with a particular focus on those due to be brought to the market in the near future, including sales forecasts for these products.
Get this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1001678
Name: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Market Reports
Address: SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi
Release ID: 315594