GlobalData's latest report, " — Microgrids Market, Update 2017 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, and Key Country Analysis to 2021" offer comprehensive information and understanding of the global microgrid market. The report analysis the current trend and future potential of microgrids market at global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa) and key countries (the US, Canada, Brazil, India, China, Japan, Australia, Russia, South Africa, and the UK) level. The report analyzes the microgrid market value for the year 2011, 2016, and 2021.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/343125
The report covers, an insight into the market in terms of value for the years 2011, 2016, and 2021, key projects, government and state funding initiatives, competitive landscape, and case studies. The report is written using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses Microgrids market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the growth of microgrid market with a focus on market value in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa.
- The report provides microgrid market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Brazil, India, China, Japan, Australia, Russia, South Africa, and the UK.
- The report offers country level microgrid market value for the year 2011, 2015, and 2021.
- It provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2016. It also covers drivers and restraints, policy and regulatory environment, government and state funding initiatives, and case studies.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing market data on microgrids
- Develop strategies based on developments in the microgrids market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the microgrid market
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects
Buy a report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/343125
List of Figures
Figure 1: Microgrids, Top Countries, 2016 12
Figure 2: Microgrids, Island and Grid-Connected Microgrid 13
Figure 3: Microgrids, Market Stage Analysis, 2016 16
Figure 4: Microgrids, Segmentation 17
Figure 5: Microgrids, Cost-Component Analysis (%), 2016 18
Figure 6: Microgrids, Components 19
Figure 7: Microgrids, Technology Trends 20
Figure 8: Microgrids, Value-Chan Analysis 22
Figure 9: Microgrids, Global, Market Value ($bn), 2011, 2016, 2021 28
Figure 10: Microgrids, Regional Percent Split (%), 2011, 2016, 2021 30
Figure 11: Microgrids, Global, Application Type (%), 2016 and 2021 31
Figure 12: Microgrids, Americas, DOE Target 35
Figure 13: Microgrids, Americas, Market Stage Analysis, 2016 37
Figure 14: Microgrids, Americas, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 41
Figure 15: Microgrids, US, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 44
Figure 16: Microgrids, Canada, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 50
Figure 17: Microgrids, Brazil, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 55
Figure 18: Microgrids, Asia-Pacific, Market Stage Analysis, 2016 59
Figure 19: Microgrids, India, State of Rural Electrification 61
Figure 20: Microgrids, Asia-Pacific, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 63
Figure 21: Microgrids, India, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 66
Figure 22: Microgrids, China, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 73
Figure 23: Microgrids, Japan, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 79
Figure 24: Microgrids, Australia, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 84
Figure 25: Microgrids, EMEA, Market Life-Cycle, 2016 92
Figure 26: Microgrids, EMEA, Market Value ($m), 2010, 2016, 2021 95
Figure 27: Microgrids, Russia, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 98
Figure 28: Microgrids, South Africa, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 102
Figure 29: Microgrids, UK, Market Value ($m), 2011, 2016, 2021 106
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Release ID: 228618