Global Luxury Hotels Market 2019-2024: —
The luxury hotel industry is one of the major customer service industries globally. Growing travel and tourism industry is one of the key reasons behind the growth of luxury hotels industry. In order to meet the increasing demand for unique customer services, luxury hotels are constantly striving to improve their services by focusing on changing consumer preferences.
According to this study, over the next five years the Luxury Hotels market will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 208700 million by 2024, from US$ 183500 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Luxury Hotels business, shared in Chapter 3.
United States was the largest consumer market with a market share of 35.71% in 2013 and 32.05% in 2017 with a decrease of 3.66%. China and EU ranked the second and third markets with the market share of 18.58% and 17.28% in 2017.
Request a sample of "Global Luxury Hotels Market" report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3005515
Nowadays, the top five companies make up more than 26.37% market share of the luxury hotels market, and the world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in North America. The top five vendors are Marriott International, Hilton, Hyatt Hotels, Four Seasons Holdings Inc. and Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Luxury Hotels market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
• Marriott International, Inc
• Starwood Hotels & Resorts
• Hyatt Hotels
• Four Seasons Holdings Inc.
• Shangri-La International
• InterContinental Hotels Group
• Mandarin Oriental International
• The Indian Hotels Company
• Jumeirah International LLC
• Kerzner International Resorts
• ITC Hotels Limited
This study considers the Luxury Hotels value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
• Business Hotel
• Suite Hotel
• Resorts Hotel
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
Browse the complete "Global Luxury Hotels Market" report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-luxury-hotels-market-growth-status-and-outlook-2019-2024
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
• United States
• Southeast Asia
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
• To study and analyze the global Luxury Hotels market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
• To understand the structure of Luxury Hotels market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global Luxury Hotels players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Luxury Hotels with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the size of Luxury Hotels submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Major Points from Table of Content:
1 Scope of the Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Luxury Hotels by Players
4 Luxury Hotels by Regions
8 Middle East & Africa
9 Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
10 Global Luxury Hotels Market Forecast
11 Key Players Analysis
11.1 Marriott International, Inc
11.1.1 Company Details
11.1.2 Luxury Hotels Product Offered
11.1.3 Marriott International, Inc Luxury Hotels Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2019)
11.1.4 Main Business Overview
11.1.5 Marriott International, Inc News
11.2.1 Company Details
11.2.2 Luxury Hotels Product Offered
11.2.3 Hilton Luxury Hotels Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2019)
11.2.4 Main Business Overview
11.2.5 Hilton News
11.3 Starwood Hotels & Resorts
11.3.1 Company Details
11.3.2 Luxury Hotels Product Offered
11.3.3 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Luxury Hotels Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2017-2019)
11.3.4 Main Business Overview
11.3.5 Starwood Hotels & Resorts News
12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Place a purchase order of "Global Luxury Hotels Market" report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/3005515
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 501773