Global Healthcare Market Trends in Cloud Computing 2019: —
The global healthcare cloud computing market report provides a detailed overview with detailed analysis of current and future trends, growth factors and market size across the globe. The report also covers major vendors operating in the global market and segmentation such as type, application, and region. This report provides a comprehensive analysis of several growth factors which drive and restrict the growth of the global healthcare cloud computing market.
The global healthcare cloud computing market size is anticipated to rise from USD xx billion to USD xx billion, at a CAGR of xx%, during the forecast period. Factors such as growing adoption of big data, IoT, and wearable devices in healthcare, benefits of cloud usage are driving the healthcare cloud computing market growth. Likewise, the increase in adoption of information technology in the healthcare segment, the implementation of patient safety & inexpensive care act, and access to innovative technology is driving the growth of the global healthcare cloud computing market.
Geographically, in 2017, the United States held the largest global healthcare cloud computing market share, owing to the continuous technological innovations in the region. Furthermore, a growing number of enterprises adopting cloud technology in the healthcare industry for cost-effectiveness and functioning efficiency are boosting the market growth across the globe. Supportive government developments, such as the Patient Protection and Affordability Care Act (PPACA), also projected to boost the growth of the market.
Get Sample Copy of "Global Healthcare Market Trends in Cloud Computing" Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2495705
- Overview of the technology and its relevance in the verticals.
- Key challenges faced by the industry verticals (healthcare) pertinent to its technology (big data & analytics) implementation.
- Elaborate overview of supply side and demand side trends affecting the technology growth.
- Overview of the revenue opportunities in the cloud computing market for the healthcare sector through to 2021 - highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, the report also outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the cloud computing segment for the healthcare sector.
- Future recommendation and market opportunities for cloud computing segment in the healthcare industry.
Reasons to buy:
- Helps the reader to understand the cloud computing market landscape in the healthcare industry, the recent trends, and challenges.
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the cloud computing market from 2016 to 2021, spanning four technology segments, six regions, and two size bands.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the cloud computing segment and its sub categories.
Make an Inquiry before Buying "Global Healthcare Market Trends in Cloud Computing" Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2495705
Key Points from TOC:
1 Introduction 3
2 Challenges of cloud computing in healthcare 4
3 Market dynamics 7
3.1 Demand side trends 7
3.2 Supply side trends 10
4 Recommendations for ICT vendors 15
5 Market size and forecast 16
6 Cloud computing investment priorities 21
7 Future outlook 23
7.1 Cloud computing combined with grid computing can expand the horizons of cloud adoption 23
8 Appendix 24
8.1 Definitions 24
8.2 Further reading 25
8.3 Contact the authors 26
8.4 Contact Us 27
List of Tables:
List of Tables
Table 1: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market- global market opportunity forecast by region (US$ millions) 16
Table 2: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market - global market opportunity forecast by geography (US$ millions) 18
Table 3: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market - global market opportunity forecast by service lines (US$ millions) 20
Table 4: Cloud computing - Healthcare enterprises’ current and future investment priorities 22
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key business challenges impacting healthcare sector’s adoption of cloud 4
Figure 2: Key demand and supply side trends impacting the healthcare cloud computing market 7
Figure 3: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market by region - global market opportunity 16
Figure 4: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market by geography - global market opportunity 18
Figure 5: Healthcare sector’s cloud computing market by geography - global market opportunity 20
Figure 6: Cloud computing - Healthcare enterprises’ current and future investment priorities 21
Get More Information about "Global Healthcare Market Trends in Cloud Computing" Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/healthcare-trends-in-cloud-computing-vertical-and-technology-trends
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 477069