Latest market study on “ — Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by EPS Type and Vehicle Type”, the report include key understanding on the driving factors of this growth and also highlights the prominent players in the market and their developments.
The electromechanical power steering controls and assists vehicle steering using an intelligently controlled electric motor. It is the latest system in which the electric motor ("E-motor") is attached directly to the steering gearbox without a hydraulic system. Sensors detect the motion of the steering column and a processor module applies assistive power via an electric motor. This allows varying amounts of assistance depending on driving conditions.
The report aims to provide an overview of global electronic power steering market with detailed market segmentation by vehicle type, EPS type, and geography. The global electronic power steering market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Added benefits of electronic power steering over hydraulic steering such as improves fuel economy, eliminates the weight and bulk of the power steering pump and hoses as well as creates less noise, all these features are expected to drive the electronic power steering market.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000331
The objectives of Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Market report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global electronic power steering market
• To analyze and forecast the global electronic power steering market on the basis of vehicle type and EPS type
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall electronic power steering market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key electronic power steering players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in electronic power steering market are JTEKT Corporation, Misubishi Corporation, Nidec Corporation, Rober Bosch, Nexteer Automotive, Hyndai Mobis, Thyssenkrupp Presta AG, Sona Koyo Steering Systems Ltd., ZF Friedrichshafen Group and Zhuzhou Elite Electro Mechanical Co. Ltd. among others.
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000331
The report segments the global Electronic Power Steering (EPS) Market as follows:
Electronic Power Steering Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - EPS Type
• C - EPS
• P - EPS
• D - EPS
• R - EPS
Electronic Power Steering Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Vehicle Type
• Heavy Duty
• Light Duty
• Passenger Vehicle
Electronic Power Steering Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Geographical Analysis
• North America
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South America (SAM)
Access Full Report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000331
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Release ID: 178767