Dental implants are replacement of tooth roots. A dental implant is a metal post mainly made up of titanium or zirconium which is surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gums. Once these implants are placed into the jawbone, they allow the dentist to mount the replacement teeth over them. The dental implant acts like an artificial root into the jaw so as to hold a replacement tooth or a bridge and it does not affect nearby teeth. Dental implants as an option are for those people who have lost tooth/teeth as a result of a periodontal diseases or an injury.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here: https://market.biz/report/global-dental-implants-market-mrf/102076/#inquiry
Dental Implants market has been segmented on the basis of Material type which comprises of Titanium dental implants, Zirconium dental implants and others. On the basis of procedure type it is segmented into Root-Form dental implant, Plate-Form dental implant, and others. On the basis of End User it is segmented into Dental Hospitals & Clinics Market, Dental Research Laboratories, and others.
Globally the market for Dental Implants is growing steadily and has a bright future. The market for Dental Implants is expected to grow at the CAGR of ~ 4.6% from 2016 to 2024.
1) The Dental Implants global market is expected to reach $ 5944.5 million by 2022.
2) Titanium Dental Implants segment holds the largest share of the market.
3) North America holds the largest market share 37.6% of global dental implant market
4) Globally, Asia-Pacific are expected to be fastest growing region and are anticipated to grow at the rate of ~7.2% during the forecast period.
Key Players for Global Dental Implants Market:
The key players profiled in the research report are Institut Straumann AG (Switzerland), 3M (US), Osstem Implant (South Korea), Nobel Biocare (Part of Danaher corporation)(US), Dentsply Sirona (US), Zimmer Biomet (US), CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG (Switzerland), Neobiotech USA. Inc. (US)
1) Dental Implant suppliers
2) Dental Implants manufacturers
3) Dental research laboratories
4) Research and Development (R&D) Companies
5) Government Research Laboratories
6) Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
7) Medical Research Institutes
Market.Biz consists of a highly motivated team of young and experienced individuals who are detail-oriented and highly focused on providing clients with the information they need. Information is king in the business world, and we specialize in providing that.
Referal News Network: http://importantevents24.com
Name: Lawrence John
Email: Send Email
Address: S no. 51/14 First Floor, Office Number 4, Vishwa Arcade, Near Navale Lawns, Pune, Maharashtra, India 411041.
Release ID: 212607