Computer vision market research report covers industry analysis (industry trends), market ranking analysis of top players, and value chain analysis; company profiles, which discuss the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the computer vision market, and high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. —
Download Brochure of Computer Vision Market spread across 179 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 65 Tables and 53 Figures is now available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1390557 .
The overall computer vision market is expected to be valued at USD 11.94 billion in 2018 and is likely to reach USD 17.38 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.80% between 2018 and 2023. The increasing demand for AI-integrated computer vision systems and the rising adoption of computer vision in UAVs are likely to create huge growth opportunities for the computer vision market.
2 Market Ranking of Key Players
3 Imerys Minerals
4 IPM Group of Companies
5 Dupré Minerals
6 Aegean Perlite
7 Amol Dicalite
8 Competitive Scenario
Computer vision market for software expected to grow at a high rate between 2018 and 2023. Innovations in computer vision software, along with introduction of deep learning & AI technologies, are expected to accelerate growth of computer vision market for software during forecast period as deep learning-based computer vision software helps in minimizing human intervention and provides a real-time solution for industrial and non industrial applications.
Click Here for More Information on Computer Vision Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=1390557 .
Major companies covered in report on computer vision market are Cognex (US), Basler (Germany), OMRON (Japan), KEYENCE Corporation (Japan), National Instruments (US), Sony (Japan), Teledyne Technologies (US), Texas Instruments (US), Intel (US), Baumer Optronic (Germany), Tordivel (Norway), ISRA VISION (Germany), MVTec Software (Germany), MediaTek (Taiwan), Cadence Design Systems (US), CEVA (US), Synopsys (US), SICK (Germany) and JAI A/S (Denmark).
Key Target Audience
• Semiconductor product designers and fabricators
• Developers of machine vision-related applications
• Providers of machine vision-related components and solutions
• Technology standard organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
• Technology investors
• Universities and research organizations
• Government bodies
Computer vision market in APAC can be segmented on the basis of country/region into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of APAC. APAC provides ample growth opportunities for the computer vision market as it is considered as a major manufacturing hub for various industries.
Click Now for Discounted Copy of this Study “Computer Vision Market by Component (Hardware (Camera, Frame Grabber, Optics, Processor) and Software (Deep Learning and Traditional Software)), Product (PC Based and Smart Camera Based), Application, Vertical - Global Forecasts to 2023” report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1390557 .
• The computer vision market has been segmented on the basis of hardware intocameras, frame grabbers, optics, LED lighting, processors, and others.
• Major applications of computer vision systems include quality assurance and inspection, positioning and guidance, measurement, identification and predictive maintenance.
• Computer vision systems have applications in industrial as well as non-industrial verticals; the industrial vertical covers the automotive, electronics and semiconductor, consumer electronics, glass, metals, wood and paper, pharmaceuticals, food and packaging, rubber and plastics, printing, solar panel manufacturing, and textiles industries, and the non-industrial vertical covers the healthcare, postal and logistics, intelligent transportation systems, security and surveillance, agriculture, consumer electronics, autonomous and semiautonomous vehicles, sports and entertainment, and retail industries.
• The computer vision market has been segmented on the basis of geography into 4 major regions-North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW).
Name: Hrishikesh Patwardhan
Email: Send Email
Address: 2nd floor, metropole, Next to inox theatre, Bund garden road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 323191