Clinical reference laboratories are used to support diagnosis/analysis in patient care as well as medical research. Laboratory services are an essential part of disease diagnosis, treatment, monitoring response to treatment, disease surveillance programs and clinical research. The test results therefore should be consistent, precise and reproducible. Generation of such quality results includes a step wise process of thoughtful planning, perfect implementation and thorough checking of results by the whole team involved. International guidelines lay down the principles of a Clinical reference Laboratory Practices to be monitored by medical researchers to generate quality data.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here: https://market.biz/report/global-clinical-reference-laboratories-market-mrf/102062/#inquiry
Clinical reference laboratories market has been segmented on the basis of service providers which includes stand alone, hospital based and clinical based. On the basis of applications laboratory medicine, clinical trials and others are included.Globally the market for Clinical reference laboratories is growing steadily and has a bright future. Globally the market for Clinical reference laboratories is expected to grow at the rate of about 5.8 % from 2016 to 2027.
1) Global Clinical reference laboratories market is expected to reach $247 billion by 2027.
2) North America is Clinical reference laboratories market with ~47% of total market share and is expected to reach $115 billion by the end of forecast period.
3) Globally, Europe and Asia-Pacific are expected to be fastest growing region and are anticipated to grow at the rate of ~6% during the forecast period.
4) Hospital based segment holds the largest share of around 45% of the market.
Key Players for Global Clinical Reference Laboratories Market:
The key players profiled in the research report Laboratory Corporation of America, KingMed Diagnostics, Aurora Diagnostics, Sonic HealthCare Limited, Synlab International GmbH, Bioreference Laboratories, Unilabs, Clinical Reference Laboratory, ARUP Laboratories, Quest Diagnostic.
1) Clinical Reference Laboratories equipment manufacturers & Suppliers
2) Research and Development (R&D) Companies
3) Government Research & Development Laboratories
4) Independent Research & Development Laboratories
5) Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
6) Academic Institutes and Universities
7) Hospitals & Clinics
Name: Lawrence John
Email: Send Email
Address: S no. 51/14 First Floor, Office Number 4, Vishwa Arcade, Near Navale Lawns, Pune, Maharashtra, India 411041.
Release ID: 212558