This market research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the — Global Autonomous Vehicles Market based on vehicle type such as PVs and CVs. The report also provides an analysis of the market based on geographic regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
Our Market Research Analysts Predict That In Terms Of Units, the Autonomous Vehicles Market Will Grow At A CAGR of Close To 42% By 2022
The global Autonomous Vehicles report is a gem in terms of the information on offer in the report which should be of great importance for the customers in the Autonomous Vehicles across the globe. The well-compiled report enhances the customers’ abilities in making sound decisions for their growth in the global Autonomous Vehicles.
Download PDF Sample of Autonomous Vehicles Market Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2099674
The comprehensive report covers all bases of information in the Autonomous Vehicles which includes multiple parameters such as market segmentation, major players, regions, drivers-challenges and trends, and SWOT analysis which is the core for any good report. The global Autonomous Vehicles report is compiled by a team of top subject experts and research specialists who ensure the report for the global Autonomous Vehicles is unique and accurate.
The global Autonomous Vehicles report covers key information of value for the customers as follows:
• Autonomous Vehicles overview
• Key players in Autonomous Vehicles
• Market competition by manufacturers
• Statistics of production, revenue, and capacity, drilled down by the region
• Statistics of consumption, exports, and imports, segmented by the region
• Global Autonomous Vehicles application analysis, cost analysis, and other important data.
The global Autonomous Vehicles report is segmented on the basis of regions into Americas, APAC, and EMEA Region. The major players in the market are looking towards expanding in the America owing to the favorable business opportunities and developing market, whereas the matured markets of EMEA and APAC will continue to lead the Autonomous Vehicles.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-autonomous-vehicles-market-2018-2022
PART 1: MARKET TRENDS
• Growing development and introduction of HD maps for autonomous vehicles
• Increasing implementation of vehicle platooning
• OTA updates for automotive software
• Rising development of autonomous fleet of cab and parcel delivery services
• Increasing IoT integration powered by AI technology in automotive industry
• Increased funding for R&D of autonomous vehicles
PART 2: VENDOR ANALYSIS
• Vendors covered
• Vendor classification
• Market positioning of vendors
• Ford Motor
PART 3: JOINT DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM ALLIANCES
• The GENIVI platform
• CSLP platform by Delphi and Mobileye
• iNext Open autonomy platform by BMW, Intel, and Mobileye
• Wind River Systems (an Intel company) and Ricardo
• ITTIA, Green Hills Software, INTEGRITY Security Services, and Crank Software
• Machine vision platform by Nirenberg Neuroscience and Ford Motor
• Baidu Brain driving system by Baidu and BMW
• Audi Piloted Driving by Audi and SDS Company
Place Purchase Order for this Report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2099674
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
• What are the key factors driving the global autonomous vehicles market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global autonomous vehicles market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in the global autonomous vehicles market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global autonomous vehicles market?
• What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global autonomous vehicles market?
Table of Contents
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
Timeline of autonomous vehicles - Technological perspective
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
Market segmentation analysis
Value chain analysis
Product life cycle
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
Market sizing 2017
Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
Autonomous vehicles market ecosystem
Bargaining power of buyers
Bargaining power of suppliers
Threat of new entrants
Threat of substitutes
Threat of rivalry
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY VEHICLE TYPE
Segmentation by vehicle type
Comparison by vehicle type
PVs – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
CVs – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
Market opportunity by vehicle type
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
Key leading countries
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
Growing development and introduction of HD maps for autonomous vehicles
Increasing implementation of vehicle platooning
OTA updates for automotive software
Rising development of autonomous fleet of cab and parcel delivery services
Increasing IoT integration powered by AI technology in automotive industry
Increased funding for R&D of autonomous vehicles
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: JOINT DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM ALLIANCES
The GENIVI platform
CSLP platform by Delphi and Mobileye
iNext Open autonomy platform by BMW, Intel, and Mobileye
Wind River Systems (an Intel company) and Ricardo
ITTIA, Green Hills Software, INTEGRITY Security Services, and Crank Software
Machine vision platform by Nirenberg Neuroscience and Ford Motor
Baidu Brain driving system by Baidu and BMW
Audi Piloted Driving by Audi and SDS Company
PART 17: APPENDIX
List of abbreviations
List Of Tables, Continued…
Orbis Research is a single point aid for all your Market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required Market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 316995