Browse 86 Market Data Tables and 8 Figures spread through 140 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market by Product Type (External Beam Radiation Therapy, Treatment Planning for External Beam Radiation, LINACS, Compact Advance Radiotherapy Systems, Proton Therapy System, Internal Radiation Therapy, Seeds, Alpha & Beta Emitters); by Technology (External Radiotherapy, Particle Therapy/Proton Beam, Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and Fractionated Stereotactic Radiation Therapy, Image-guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT), Intensity-modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Three-dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy (3D-CRT), Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)); by Application (Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Other Cancers); & by Region - Global Forecast to 2022." —
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the global market for anesthetic and respiratory devices, including market estimations and trends through 2020. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail. The report discusses recent developments and the product portfolios of the major players. A patent analysis focuses on technological trends over last few years in regions such as the U.S., Europe and Japan. The report presents a market analysis and estimates CAGRs (compound annual growth rates) for anesthetic and respiratory devices.
Download a PDF Sample of this Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2094078?utm_source=shreyas
- An overview of the global markets for anesthesia and respiratory devices in terms of growth, size and opportunities not only in regard to different products, but also geographically.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Discussion on key market participants, extensive product segments, technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, as well as geographic trends.
- Coverage of various submarkets with respect to growth drivers and inhibitors of the anesthesia and respiratory devices market.
- A look at the growth trajectory of the market in regards to increasing demand from the emerging economies, particularly China and India as they have a large number of patient populations and increasing medical tourism.
- The latest concerning alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and development.
- Profiles of major players and analysis of their core competencies and strategies in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market.
Enquiry before buying report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2094078?utm_source=shreyas
AUSTRALIAN NUCLEAR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ORGANISATION
C. R. BARD, INC.
ECKERT & ZIEGLER BEBIG
Varian Medical Systems
Access the complete report with TOC & List of Tables @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/anesthesia-and-respiratory-devices-global-markets?utm_source=shreyas
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Introduction to Cancer
Other Types of Cancers
Causes of Cancer
Cancer Protective Factors and Risk Factors
Introduction to Radiation
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Product Type
External Beam Radiation Therapy
Treatment Planning for External Beam Radiation
Electron-Emitting High-Energy Linear Accelerators (LINACS)
Compact Advance Radiotherapy Systems
Proton Therapy System
Internal Radiation Therapy
Applicators and Afterloaders
Cumbersome Regulatory Requirements
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Technology
External Radiotherapy Market by Technology
Particle Therapy/Proton Beam Therapy
Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and Fractionated Stereotactic Radiation Therapy
Image-guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
Intensity-modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
Three-dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy (3D-CRT)
Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
Internal Radiotherapy by Technology
Low Dose Rate Brachytherapy
High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
Systemic Radiotherapy by Technology
Comparison Between Alpha and Beta Emitters
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
External Beam Radiation Therapy Market
Head and Neck Cancer
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Rest of the World
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
New Products Launches and Product Enhancement
Agreement, Partnerships, Collaboration and Contract Approvals
Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 347908