Glaucoma is the leading cause of irreversible vision loss, worldwide. The term glaucoma includes many different diseases, which are associated with differing risk factors, symptoms, treatment, and prognosis. All forms of glaucoma are characterized by the loss of the retinal ganglion cells and their axons that make up the optic nerve, which results in a cupping of the optic nerve head. This leads to optic nerve damage and visual field loss. Raised intraocular pressure (IOP) is the primary risk factor for glaucoma, and progression of disease will normally stop if the IOP is lowered by 30-50%. Consequently, treatment options for glaucoma are developed around lowering the IOP. Although it is possible to slow the progression of glaucoma using current treatment options, it is not possible to reverse vision loss that has resulted from the disease. —
Report Source: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/pharmapoint-glaucoma-global-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2026
• Overview of glaucoma, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current management strategies.
• Topline Glaucoma market revenue from 2016-2026. Annual cost of therapy (ACOT) and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
• Key topics covered include current treatment options, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting glaucoma therapeutics sales in the 7MM.
• Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
• Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global CDI therapeutics and prophylactics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1033242
Reasons To Buy
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global glaucoma therapeutics market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the glaucoma therapeutics market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1033242
Name: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Market Reports
Address: SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi
Release ID: 322646