"India - The Future of Foodservice to 2020, provides extensive insight and analysis of the Indian foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
The Indian profit sector foodservice market is forecast to experience a slight acceleration in sales value growth to 2020, set to rise at a very strong CAGR of 10.5%. The Indian foodservice market is also heavily fragmented, even in the traditionally more consolidated QSR channel, where the thirteen largest chain operators only generated a combined 4.1% of total sales value in the channel in 2015. Despite the country's healthy economic growth and improving standards of living, half of Indian households still earned under USD$10,000 in 2016. It therefore remains crucial for operators to accommodate these consumers’ limited spending power. Although the Indian foodservice market is heavily fragmented, consumers across channels express a strong preference for chain operators, primarily due to the higher standards of quality and hygiene that they offer. Considerable growth opportunities therefore exist for chain operators across all four key channels looking to expand their networks in the country’s densely populated cities.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1646358-india-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2020
The report includes -
- Overview of India's macro-economic landscape: detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on India's foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: in-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within India's foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Indian population.
- Key players: overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: learn from examples of recent successes and failures within India's foodservice market.
- The trend towards “ultra convenience” among young, tech-savvy and increasingly time-pressed urban consumers, along with advancements in mobile technology and the growing prevalence of online ordering sites (Zomato, Swiggy, FoodPanda, Grofers) will drive exceptionally strong revenue growth in India's takeaway market to 2020, far outpacing growth from dine-in.
- Indian consumers value the availability of varied flavors and cuisines. The success of home-grown Goli Vada Pav and multinational chains’ ongoing efforts to customize menus to match regional tastes and cuisines however indicate a lasting popularity of local delicacies, especially when made available in a convenient, on-the-go format.
- The foodservice market in India is highly fragmented, with independents generating the vast majority of revenue. Chains will however grow at a faster rate to 2020, partially through incoporating elements of localism and authenticity that are traditionally perceived as the cornerstone of independents’ offerings.
Reasons to buy
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2015-2020) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers to understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within India's foodservice market.
Table of Content: Key Points
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Profit Sector Metrics
Key metric highlights
Value share and growth by channel
Outlets and transactions growth by channel
Operator buying volumes and growth by channel
Channel historic and future growth dynamics
Outlet type and type of ownership growth dynamics
Profit Sector by Channel
Quick Service Restaurants (QSR)
Summary and key take-out
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1646358-india-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2020
Get in touch:
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Phone: +91 841 198 5042
Release ID: 277409