Need flooring in Tampa? Stewart's Flooring America has some tips.
Ensure you have an aesthetically-pleasing living and working area with design tips from this flooring company. Take advantage of all the tips and tricks in this 32-page catalog which features breath-taking flooring images, information on premium brands and exclusive warranties, and articles to help you choose the perfect flooring for your home or business. For customized guidance on your specific situation, simply contact Stewart's Flooring America or give them a call at 813-239-1919.
Tips and tricks listed at stewartsflooringamerica.net/ are sure to transform the way you look at interior design. Take the following suggestions for example:
- Decide whether you want your flooring to be neutral or bold. Pick out bright or patterned décor for neutral flooring and simple furniture and accessories for bold flooring.
- Choose a tile color that closely matches the color of your grout to make a room look bigger.
- Brighten a room with yellowish or orange-ish colored carpets or light wood or laminate flooring. These types of flooring will reflect light and create a spacious feeling.
- Add drama to a large room with rich hardwood and laminate colors and dark carpets, providing a warm and intimate feel.
- Have your hardwood, tile, or laminate installed diagonally to add visual interest or make a room look larger.
- Select a hardwood or laminate plank width according to the size of your room. To make a small room look bigger, use more narrow planks and use wider planks to ground a large room.
- Use a large area rug to define your shapeless spaces.
Simply provide your information to online prompts at stewartsflooringamerica.net/ and be well on your way to experiencing the latest styles and trends of interior design. Be inspired by “Design Underfoot,” the catalog dedicated to helping you select the perfect functionality, color, and style of flooring.Media Contact
Company Name: Stewart's Flooring America
Contact Person: Denise
Email: Send Email
Address:5508 North Nebraska Avenue,
Country: United States
Release ID: 37338