For Sale For Lease Offer Advanced Education For Private Sellers & Landlords

The new For Sale For Lease online resources section provides detailed information on selling and leasing to private sellers and landlords.

For Sale For Lease, Australia’s online portal for private home sales and leasing, has launched a new resources section on their website. Focusing on the specifics of private property sales and lettings, the resources encompass fact-sheets, tutorials and informative guides. The purpose of the new resources section of the For Sale For Lease website is to educate and inform property owners on the various rights, responsibilities and requirements of private property sales and lettings.

The new resources section covers such important topics as How to Sell a House Privately, How to Determine Property Sale Price, Steps to Selling, Costs When Selling, and Settlement of Property. They also offer a handy alphabetical list explaining various industry terms and vocabulary.

Many industry websites do not allow listings from private sellers, only accepting advertisements from registered real estate agencies. Private sellers using For Sale For Lease gain access to these highly trafficked websites at a fraction of the usual cost. These low prices are maintained through For Sale For Lease's innovative business model that places content of advertisements, control over opens for inspection and replies to enquiries in the hands of the property owner.

Selling a property privately can save a person thousands of dollars by allowing them to avoid real estate agent fees and commission. A statement from the company spokesperson said: "Currently about 1% of the market are choosing to sell property privately. A portion of the other 99% would rather employ an agent to take care of the process. However, an even larger portion would love to take care of the sale themselves and save money on commissions."

"Unfortunately, many individuals are either unsure on how to sell their property privately or think its illegal. This is simply not the case and there are plenty of resources out there to educate private sellers and landlords on their rights and responsibilities. This is why we have put together a comprehensive real estate resources section on our website, so people can take the time to find the information they want and go out there and do it themselves, save money and pocket the commissions for themselves."

For Sale For Lease are ideally placed to provide these resources to the public, due to their extensive experience and expertise in private property sales and lettings. Their team has helped thousands of property owners across Australia to successfully list, sell and lease their properties. Their new resources section is sure to be of great benefit to property owners across Australia.

Contact Info:
Name: Lucas Raby
Email: Send Email
Organization: For Sale For Lease Pty Ltd
Address: Unit 5/29-30 Grattan Street, Prahran. VICTORIA. 3181
Phone: 1300 622 300

Release ID: 16259