After being involved in an accident, most of the drivers tend to turn to their insurance companies. While more or less all insurers direct them to the right place, there are a few insurance carriers who take advantage of accident victims and give them bad advice by guiding them to the WRONG repair workshops which use cheap market parts, ineffective repair methods and incompetent repairmen on the wrecked vehicle. —
Collision Management ensures that drivers involved in a recent accident get to the best collision centers in and around Broward to avoid getting cheated.
Collision Management offers free service of finding the best body repair centers for drivers who get into a motor vehicle accident. The company was started after watching many car accident victims being played by their own insurance companies. Their collision experts analyze all the problems faced by drivers and help them with everything - from free consultation to booking the top-notch collision center for car repair.
Most of the insurance companies decide where the victim should take their car after an accident. These companies work with repair shops on a Direct Repair Program (DRP). DRP shops are strictly advised to get a vehicle “in and out” quickly, sacrificing quality of the repair which results in:
● Lower resale value of the car.
● Cheap market parts used to complete repair work quickly.
● Quick and inefficient repair methods, which cost you more money later.
This bad business ethics shown by a few vehicle insurers is illegal under the Original 1963 Consent Decree. Collision Management puts the victim drivers in direct contact with the best auto body repair shops along with numerous benefits like:
● Free consultation on every repair. Their network of body repair shops in Broward includes car repair shops, truck repair shops, and motorcycle repair shops that can handle the claim negotiations quite well.
● All the damaged parts are replaced by OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts.
● Every engineer working on the wrecked vehicle never compromises with the repair quality, keep the car resale value intact and high.
Name: Billy Gante
Email: Send Email
Organization: Collision Management
Address: 721 NE 42nd St. Oakland Park Fl 33334
Release ID: 277945