EPromotionz Announces Video Marketing is More Important than Ever —
As the internet marketing landscape matures, video marketing is more important than ever for businesses who wish to remain competitive.
EPromotionz have reviewed the latest online marketing statistics, and it has become clear that businesses who are serious about remaining competitive in the online marketplace, must consider video marketing as the next worthwhile campaign.
The latest video marketing statistics include:
- 69% of traffic on some networks and 50% of all mobile traffic includes online video. (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
- 55% of all consumer internet traffic will be online video traffic by 2016. (Cisco)
- 52% of consumers report feeling more confident in online purchase decisions upon watching product videos. (Invodo)
- 36% higher engagement is reported when mobile video ads include social media buttons. (Rhythm NewMedia)
- 76% of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration. (Social Media Examiner)
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
Additionally, EPromotionz has found that mobile and tablet users, which is quickly becoming more prevalent than laptop and desktop users are three times more likely to view a video (NPD), and there are more than 1 billion unique visitors, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos (YouTube). Any marketer can see the power in creating video campaigns upon consideration of these statistics.
Digi Press, according to CEO Bryan Smith states, “It was after our website failed to attract client irrespective of all our efforts that we finally decided to search for a competent help. We found Epromotionz.com to be highly favored and our personal experience has proved it. All the services were impeccable and generated countless profitable leads. We have never looked back since then.”
The president of iCEV Division at CEV Multimedia, adds, "Andy has been instrumental in helping us develop and execute an e-marketing plan focusing on improving our traffic and our conversions. He understands the strategy involved in SEO/SEM and has the team to help execute the strategy. Without a doubt, I would recommend Andy to anyone attempting to increase their web presence."
EPromotionz is located at 12454 Briar Forest Dr. Houston, Texas, 77077 and offers services worldwide. A free Search Engine Optimization quote is available at the EPromotionz website.
About EPromotionz: SEO Guru, Andy Alagappan is the founder of EPromtionz. Recently, the EPromotionz service offerings have substantially widened its online services by expanding and revising the popular Video Marketing SEO service. This allows clients to receive the greatest return on investment for online video marketing. These services are combined with comprehensive SEO services to make sure that video marketing efforts rank at the top of the search engines for the appropriate keywords.
Release ID: 85602