Drug overdoses occur when a person takes more than the medically recommended dose of a prescription or over-the-counter drug. It can be either accidental or intentional. Symptoms include sleepiness, confusion, chest pain, seizures, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Risk factors include age, gender, mental illness and history of overdose. Treatment includes antidote and activated charcoal. —
Report Source: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/drug-overdose-pipeline-review-h1-2018
• The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Drug Overdose (Toxicology).
• The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Drug Overdose (Toxicology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
• The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
• The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
• The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Drug Overdose (Toxicology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
• The pipeline guide evaluates Drug Overdose (Toxicology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
• The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1036783
• Adapt Pharma Ltd
• Crossject SA
• Fab'entech SA
• Icure Pharmaceutical Inc
• Insys Therapeutics Inc
• Klaria Pharma Holding AB
• Opiant Pharmaceuticals Inc
• PledPharma AB
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1036783
Name: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Market Reports
Address: SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi
Release ID: 322593