Chronic Kidney Disease Market 2018 —
Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Chronic Kidney Disease Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database.
This report provides in depth study of “Chronic Kidney Disease Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Chronic Kidney Disease Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in 19 Major Markets
Chronic kidney disease (CKD), also known as chronic renal disease, is characterised by progressive loss of kidney function over time. CKD is defined as persisting kidney damage or a glomerular filtration rate (GFR) of <60 mL/min/1.73 m2 for ≥ 3 months. This damage refers to any renal pathology that has the potential to cause a reduction in renal functional capacity, such as GFR.
This report provides the current prevalent population for CKD across 19 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Turkey, Mexico, Australia, Canada, Norway, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, South Korea and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of CKD have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3028437-epiomic-epidemiology-series-chronic-kidney-disease-forecast-in
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for CKD include:
• Chronic heart failure
• Increased risk of infection
• End stage renal disease
• Acute kidney injury
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global CKD’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of CKD and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on CKD’s prevalent population.
• Identify sub-populations within CKD which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of CKD patients.
This report has a complete understanding of market value and quantity, technological progress, macro-economic and governmental policy based on past and present data along with the current and upcoming trends in the market.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Complete Report Details@ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3028437-epiomic-epidemiology-series-chronic-kidney-disease-forecast-in
Major Key Points in Table of Content:
List of Tables and Figures
• Cause of the Disease
• Risk Factors & Prevention
• Diagnosis of the Disease
• Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
• Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
• Key Co-morbid Conditions/Features Associated with the Disease
• Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
o Additional data available on request
• Top-Line Prevalence for Chronic Kidney Disease
• Features of Chronic Kidney Disease Patients
o CKD by Stage of Disease
o ESRD Therapy
o Associated Conditions of CKD Patients
o Associated Conditions of ESRD Patients
• Abbreviations used in the Report
• Other Black Swan Analysis Publications
• Black Swan Analysis Online Patient-Based Databases
• Patient-Based Offering
• Online Pricing Data and Platforms
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: 841 198 5042
Release ID: 321786