Dental cone beam computed tomography (CT) is a special type of x-ray equipment used when regular dental or facial x-rays are not sufficient. The technology is used to produce three dimensional (3-D) images of the teeth, soft tissues, nerve pathways and bone in a single scan. The CBCT dental imaging industry is growing rapidly. The increasing use of 3D radiographic imaging in orthodontics and increasing adoption of CBCT imaging by dental professionals has boosted the revenue of this market. This new technology provide better predictability, cost-effectiveness, increased accuracy, and increased efficiency. The use of CBCT devices is on the rise due to the increasing number of dental specialty hospitals and laboratories in the Americas and Europe which led to the augmented adoption of CBCT in these regions.
Do inquiry Before Purchasing This Report: https://market.biz/report/cbct-dental-imaging-market-mrf/102055/#inquiry
The Global CBCT Dental Imaging Market was valued at USD 236.7 million in 2015, and is expected to reach USD 565.3 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. The increasing use of 3D radiographic imaging in orthodontics and increasing adoption of CBCT imaging by dental professionals has boosted the revenue of this market.
1) U.S is largest CABT dental imaging market and is expected to grow at CAGR of 9.5% during forecast period, while Europe CBCT dental imaging market accounts for the second largest market and expected to grow at CAGR of 10% during forecast period.
2) The U.S., India & Europe CBCT dental imaging market and is expected to reach USD 565.3 million by 2023.
3) India is the fastest growing and projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.3%.
Key Players of CBCT Dental Imaging Market :
The key players profiled in the research report are Carestream Health, Dentsply Sirona, FONA Dental, S.R.O, Gendex, Imaging Sciences International, LLC (US), J.MORITA MFG.CORP, KaVo Dental GmbH, NewTom, Planmeca OY, Prexion, Sinclair Dental/Dentaire, SOREDEX and Vatech Networks.
1) CBCT Dental Imaging device equipment manufacturers & Suppliers
2) Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
3) Research and Development (R&D) Companies
4) Government Research Laboratories
5) Independent Research Laboratories
6) Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
7) Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
8) Academic Institutes and Universities
9) Hospitals & Clinics
10) Potential Investors
11) Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Market.Biz consists of a highly motivated team of young and experienced individuals who are detail-oriented and highly focused on providing clients with the information they need. Information is king in the business world, and we specialize in providing that.
Referal News Network: http://importantevents24.com/
Name: Lawrence John
Email: Send Email
Address: S no. 51/14 First Floor, Office Number 4, Vishwa Arcade, Near Navale Lawns, Pune, Maharashtra, India 411041.
Release ID: 212212