Global Canola Oil Market Information- by canola species (Brassica Rapa (Polish canola), Brassica napus (Argentine canola) and Brassica juncea (Brown mustard canola)),by processing (Refined, Modified, Hand Made, Crude and Others), by application (Cooking purpose, Processed foods, Lubricants, Personal care, Bio-diesel and Others), by packaging (Drum, Can, Plastic Bottle, Glass bottle and Others) by Region Forecast to 2023 —
Global canola oil production is concentrated in area with dry weather and shorter growing season. Winter canola varieties are produced in Europe, Ukraine and Russia whereas spring canola varieties are mainly planted in China, India, Canada and U.S. Increasing use for canola oil for cooking purpose has boosted the demand of canola oil in Europe and North America. Rising application of canola oil in bio-diesel is prevailing the canola oil market and this application segment is growing at significant growth.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2752 .
The Canola Oil market is mainly driven by increasing demand of canola oil for food preparation and food processing. Canola oil is gaining popularity as healthy oil as it is cholesterol free and it is a good source of vitamin E which is attracting health conscious consumers. Growing application of canola oil in personal care products especially soaps is creating demand of variety of canola oil in the market. Improving cultivation techniques along with research and development activities in canola oil processing will change the market dynamics in upcoming years.
These factors will play a key role in the growth of canola oil market at the CAGR of 6.8% during 2017-2023.
Canola oil is majorly used for cooking purpose and food processing which includes salad dressing and margarine. Canola oil is the third largest source of vegetable oil in the world after soybean oil and palm oil. Canola oil is gaining attention of health-conscious consumers because it has a low percentage of saturated fat and is free of artificial trans-fats. High-oleic canola varieties have been developed recently that are used in commercial high-temperature frying applications to replace partially hydrogenated oils. Biodiesel producers in the world are using canola oil instead of soybean oil due to their lower prices and wider availability.
The major key players in Canola Oil market are
• Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
• Associated British Foods plc. (U.K.)
• Sunora Foods (Canada)
• Wilson’s Foods (South Africa)
• JIVO WELLNESS PVT. LTD. (India)
• DALMIA CONTINENTAL PVT. LTD (India)
• ARLA FOODS AMBA (Denmark)
The Global Canola Oil market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). Europe region has the major market share followed by Asia Pacific. Canola is the major oil crop grow in Europe compare to other oil crops. Availability of large natural feedstock of canola has helping European countries to use canola oil for biodiesel and other applications. These factors are supporting significant growth of canola oil market in Europe region. In North America, canola oil is majorly used food preparation and food processing. U.S. is the major importer of canola oil which import canola oil from Canada, Australia and Netherlands.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/canola-oil-market-2752 .
Global Canola Oil market is segmented by canola species, processing, application, packaging and region. Canola oil application in bio-diesel is growing at faster rate due to increasing demand of bio-diesel. Brassica Rapa i.e. polish canola are in high demand due to its increased application personal care products and processed foods.
Study Objectives of Canola Oil Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global canola oil market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the market based on various factors - price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by canola species, processing, application and packaging
• To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
For More Information at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2752 .
The Canola Oil market is segmented under the following regions mentioned below:
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the world
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
The report for Global Canola Oil Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Name: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 233104